Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am hopfully gonna see a doctor next week or this about this (I don't have insurance sweatdrop ), but I have this weird headache and I wonder if anyone here might know what it is. I have had it for 3 days. It is in my left temple area, but it is a slight pain, but it only lasts for a few seconds then it goes away, but it comes back in a few mins. It can develop into a small headache (regualar) for me for a bit but it then goes away. 2nd Day into it my left arm hurts, but it goes away. the 3rd day it is the same thing, but my left arm does not hurt. Today it is the same thing (headache) and my left arm again. I looked it up and I don't know if it is serious or not. What are your thoughts?
Um, it could be a cluster headache. And they'll screw you over pretty bad. I know my dad got one once and my mom wanted to hospitalize him.. and I get migraines pretty bad and they usually only last about a day.. so I don't think it's that.
Dame_Yume
Um, it could be a cluster headache. And they'll screw you over pretty bad. I know my dad got one once and my mom wanted to hospitalize him.. and I get migraines pretty bad and they usually only last about a day.. so I don't think it's that.

I get migraines too, and what you have is most likely not a migraine, make sure to see your doctor soon
Well what it as it looks, it does not look like that, but it does not really look like something bad from what I have been reading like vomiting or double vision or a SUPER bad headache, but maybe what I have may leads into these things but the many sites would have said this though.
Sayin
I am hopfully gonna see a doctor next week or this about this (I don't have insurance sweatdrop ), but I have this weird headache and I wonder if anyone here might know what it is. I have had it for 3 days. It is in my left temple area, but it is a slight pain, but it only lasts for a few seconds then it goes away, but it comes back in a few mins. It can develop into a small headache (regualar) for me for a bit but it then goes away. 2nd Day into it my left arm hurts, but it goes away. the 3rd day it is the same thing, but my left arm does not hurt. Today it is the same thing (headache) and my left arm again. I looked it up and I don't know if it is serious or not. What are your thoughts?

i think you should go to a doctor... never know what it might be
oh! know what you have! >.< ohh..i've forgotten its name, one of my mates had this a few months ago. it begins with an s like sireis or something -_- i'm sorry i have a bad memory. get stuff from the doctor and you should be ok. she took a whole week off school from it though.
It may be something as simple as a sinus infection. Only your doctor can tell you. Sucks to go when you don't have insurance, but your health is more valuable than anything, right?
luminaryaura
It may be something as simple as a sinus infection. Only your doctor can tell you. Sucks to go when you don't have insurance, but your health is more valuable than anything, right?
thats it! sinus! i think thats what hes got.
i used to get that, along with real bad headaches that just hurt like a b***h. i got them continuesly for about 1-2mnths, but they just dissapeared........
It could be a migrainem, as migraines can have many side effects, including pain and paralysis (reversible, of course wink )

It could also have something to do with muscles and nerves in your neck, becaus those influence your head and your arm.

If you always get it in the rythm you're describing, though, it sounds like a migraine.
i got something along the same lines as what you're saying, all i ended up needing to do was change my diet. my guess is it was a lack of vitamins.
DId you do something to get the alignment of your neck and back out.

Fall, over use your body

lift something too heavy?

You may need a chiropractor visit.

Vet

Sayin

I get them too, but I don't know what they are.
You have a simple Sinus infection. The thing about your arm... Maybe if your holding your head alot...? If you do, That's your arm prob. I had a Sinus infection once... I feel your pain!
What ever it is it doesn't sound good so i'd see a doctor ASAP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff