Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wierd stuff is happening 2 me and my house. First im seeing stuff in the future that has no significance, like I saw a future sneak peek at the new Smallville episode and then the following night I saw the exact same clip on TV. Plus I feel things staring at me from the vents and things running behind me into my room. I also have a craving 4 ( its hard 4 me 2 say this) blood, but it was a one day thing. Help me crying
Psychologist...
i dont really think you are messed up...this kind of thing may be normal i have no clue....you could have had a bit of...what is it called...(well for the life og me i cant remember...)..you know when you think something then it happens..grr i cant think right now..no i think nothign is wrong...and except for my stupidness i dont think this helped...sorry... sweatdrop
I would recommend seeing a psychologist. If that doesn't help, contact someone who is well-versed in things of a...spiritual nature. A priest maybe, or someone who has a spirit guide, or something. Otherwise I don't know how to help you.
gp see a docter.......................i always get deja view...........its pretty cool

i sujest tell your parents if they think you're crazy then........go see a docter by yourself.
Talk to a doctor or someone
need 2 sit n talk 2 someone bout all this s**t or stop watching ******** up s**t realli its makin u mad in ur head
Te doctor thing is not gonna elp me cuse im not crazy. the deja vu thing is helping, but the thing is im not crazy. I dont walk around all paranoid sayin crap like " hear that".
you need to go the a phyciatrist....(sp?)
beastboy55
Te doctor thing is not gonna elp me cuse im not crazy. the deja vu thing is helping, but the thing is im not crazy. I dont walk around all paranoid sayin crap like " hear that".

rolleyes You don't have to be paranoid to have something mentally wrong. Being "crazy" isn't always like it is in the movies.

I get deja vu alot, too, but I don't think it means anything at all. It sounds like you've watched a few too many scary movies. Blood cravings? Get more iron in your system, eat a steak.
Trust me Im not crazy. I feel mellow or normal most of the time. When the stuff around the house happens I dont freak, but when the premonitions happen thats when I freak.
beastboy55
Trust me Im not crazy. I feel mellow or normal most of the time. When the stuff around the house happens I dont freak, but when the premonitions happen thats when I freak.

So if you really think something is going on in your house then go see someone who specializes in the super natural to take a look at your house.
Priests said the house was clean. I did research of the house and foud nthing
beastboy55
Priests said the house was clean. I did research of the house and foud nthing

Then I guess you're just screwed, hm?
yeah i guess i am screwed. Oh well i'll keep the preminitions and resent the house things biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff