Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm normally a very private person but i don't really think that i can talk to any of my friends about this, like talking to strangers is any better, but since there are a lot of you out there who have different opinions, i'd like to hear them.

i used to go out with this guy a year ago, his name's Jordan. We had a wonderful relationship and right after our 1 year anniversary Jordan breaks it off because he joined the Army...about 6 months later he's discharged for some reason (honorably)...and he promised, while he was over seas, that we would get back together, and when he got here he started dating this girl named Linda. So now it's been a year and Linda and Jordan are fighting and they've broken up and Jordan has been talking to my best friend, who's also his sister, saying that he still wants to be with me. Only problem is, is that I have a boyfriend...and I'm not totally over Jordan. I don't want to tell Ian, my boyfriend, that I still have feelings for Jordan cuz I don't want him to like freak out. But my best friend, Melina, is mad at Jordan and Melina told me why and I agree with Melina and I know if I talk to Jordan then I'm going to bring up what Melina said and then we're going to fight. I don't wanna fight with him...but I'm scared that I still love him.

What should I do? (if you made any sense out of what I said)

your input would be appreciated.

-remy
Not that I know anything about relationships, but you should just be honest with your feelings. (like you havent heard that enough)
just swallow your fear and tell everyone your problem, I am sure they would understand how you feel.
you have to figure out what you really feel about your bf now and that jordan guy, if you really love jordan then you should tell him..if he loves you back he might want to be with you aswell and everything would work out. good luck!
thats not good
First off, don't go making random decisions. Find out exactly how you feel about who. You don't want to get around acting all Indecisive. After you've found out how you truly feel do whatever it takes to reach what it is that you want.
Heres the thing. If Jordan had feelings for you, than he wouldnt have dated that other girl. He would have stayed with you. But now that he's broken up he thinks that he can still get with you. Think about your realationship with your boyfriend now. is it worth giving up for some guy who broke a promise to you? are the feelings you have real, or are they just something you think you're feeling? Think of both sides of this triangle. or three sides. Do you really want to get back with him? Or are you happy just being with who you have?

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think that you have more thinking to do. Take some time to decide what you want to do, and then act on your feelings. If you much choose Jordan over your boyfriend, at least be honest with him when you have to end that relationship.

In my own opinion, I would suggest that you stay with your current boyfriend, since Jordan broke his promise before to date you once he got back home. If he was willing to break his promise once, what is stopping him from doing it again?
seems like you really need to take some more time to think this one out! kinda seems like you might end up hurting someone no matter what because either way you're only going to be able to be with one guy. but you need to think about who you'd be happiest with before you make any decisions. maybe write in a journal or even make a pro and con list for each guy. sounds kinda dumb but it might help you sort out your feelings.
so what else should i do besides think and does everything think that i should think more??

-remy
crazy_remy
so what else should i do besides think and does everything think that i should think more??

-remy

No dont think. Act. It doesnt just depend on you. Let jordan think. Did you feel this way when he was over seas?
well the thinking's gotta come before you can do anything else. once you've figured out who's really worth it, then i bet you'll know exactly what you have to do. until then, try not to get into any fights with jordan, even though doing so might make your decision easier.
umm.....cuz i know this whole thing its hard to tell you what to do....i dont know how ian will take it.....he loves you and so do i.....i respect what ever you deside to do....talk to jordan
Neko1618
No dont think. Act. It doesnt just depend on you. Let jordan think. Did you feel this way when he was over seas?

all i remember feeling while he was over seas was pain because i loved him so much and i couldn't figure out why something that small would cause him to break up with me...i guess i believed our relationship was stronger than that...i duno...

-remy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces