Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all, just to begin this is a mule account..

Ok, well i have small boobs to begin with. I am a 32A bra size. My right boob is bigger than my left boob.

My left n****e is also i guess you could say 'inverted' It doesnt really become 'perky' like the other one.

My question is is the un-even boobs due to puberty (i am 13) and will it eventually get more evened out?

The other question is what is wrong with my left n****e and can i fix it and/or will it fix it self over time?

Thanks
You're probably still growing. Though, if it REALLY worries you, you could ask your doctor next time you see him or her.
what about the n****e?

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
everybody's boobs are a little off but i wouldn't worry about it
Uneven breasts are totally normal, a lot of people have breasts that are different sizes.
It probably wont get evened out unfortunately. It might though cus i think thats pretty late pubery if your 13 and still an A.
These problems, if they persist, can be rectified with cosmetic surgery.
Thats actully very normal to have one breast bigger then the other. Depending on the size differece depends on if they how likely they are to even out.
It is very likely that this will fix itself as you get older and they get larger. I'm 20 and a 34A and also uneven. When I go bra shopping I look for one that has removeable pads and then I take the pad out of the larger side and leave it in the smaller one so that it evens out a bit better. Try not to worry too much about it. You got lots of time to grow.
yeah, i have been a late bloomer most of my life, i am short and havent yet started my period...
will the n****e thing even out?
**i am out for the night, i will check back later, thank you all**
You're still growing, don't let it bother you. Alot of times girls breasts don't finish developing until their late teens. Unless your n****e starts to bleed or emit liquids then it should be fine.
You said your left breast is smaller, and that's also the one with the inverted n****e? I think that as you grow, and your breasts get bigger and even out, the n****e should pop out like normal. In a year or two, if it hasn't, ask your doctor.
A lot of girls actually have each side of their chest grow at an uneven rate that leaves one smaller or bigger than another by a noticable amount for a while...
I myself went through that... so I know how weird it is to realize your chest is... off balance sweatdrop
Anyways, most people's chests even out as puberty goes on and you still have some time for your chest to fully mature and even out. Most people don't have completely symmetrical chests and one is normally larger than the other but not by a noticable amount.
For the time being though, don't worry your chest should even out 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces