Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think i'm heavy/overweight?? I'm 14 5'1 1/2 and i weigh 97 lbs, i dunno, because some people said i was...Do you think that's overweight for my age? Thanks...

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
How in the hell is that over weight? If anything you may need to gain. But it sounds like your weight is just find. You do NOT need to lose weight.

Sexy Tree

No, to me you aren't ^^
Trust me, you're fine. You're exactly what you should be. You're fine.
Actually, you're the same height and weight as me, and I'm 20. Doctors keep telling me that I'm seriously underweight.

You're fine. You don't need to lose weight. Just tell those who have said you need to that you're not a super model. You don't have to be a stick. It's quite unhealthy to be that skinny. Don't me sucked in by the media!!
Okay, thanks, I just get really worried and sometimes overreact when someone says something about me...I dunno, But thanks for the advice...
Mail me if you have anything to say, because i have to go, i have to go to bed lol, it's late here. THanks everyone. ttyl!!
No, I don't think you're over-weight for your age, nor do I think it really matters. I think you should just not worry so much about what those people think or it's going to kill you. Not everyone is going to tell you that you look sexy and you're perfectly thin. Either because they actually think that or more than likely because they're just trying to make you feel bad. A lot of the times it's because they have a problem with themselves so they use that to get to you. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

My opinion.
Dude... I'm not even fourteen yet and I weigh like 25 pounds more than you do. you are soo not overweight.
dear, if anything your underweight. gain some pounds!
Your definatly not over weight. I'd say underweight. I'm 16, 5'2 and 118 ilbs and I'm scrawny as the dickens
rileyo
Do you think i'm heavy/overweight?? I'm 14 5'1 1/2 and i weigh 97 lbs, i dunno, because some people said i was...Do you think that's overweight for my age? Thanks...
got a picture we could go by? sadly (because im thin) guys like the heavier softer rounded chicks nowadays.. like comic-book style with roundness.. makes em real.. wink be proud of who you are, not who others think you are..
You are not overweight! You're weight vs. height is perfectly proportioned, and I bet you're beautiful.
rileyo

mm, id say that you are just a little bit under weight. and the people who say that you are overweight dont know what they are talking about. i bet you are really pretty! do you have a picture or anything??
rileyo

well, you know what? I think that the people you meet are made out of toothpicks okay?
AND NO!!!! you are not fat.... you are actually very very thin.....
i bet those people are just jealous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces