Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello.
Maybe she's got a problem. I speak from personal experience, it's a weird story. When I first realized I was depressed, I cut myself off from my good friends and made so-so friends my hangout people because I knew my friends would see through any mask I put up and I didn't want them to know.
Another thing is maybe your friend changed. people do that, it's sad, though. Or maybe she heard a rumor about you or thought that you didn't want to talk to her. I wish I could help, but the best thing to do is probably have a heart-to-heart with her. lol, it feels weird, but I thought I was losing my friend and finally broke down crying one night and told her and she said, I didn't realize I was doing that! she seriously hadn't realized, lol, but here I was worked up that she didn't like me anymore.
No way, you're not just venting, this is a serious issue that you two should maybe discuss? Let's say you don't get another call for her in awhile except for a "Come take me to the store?" Maybe then ask her what's up or tell her that you can't. I either suggest you:

a. Try to talk this out with her and ask her calmly why she's ignoring you, or maybe she doesn't realize it. Just try to discuss it together and see both sides.
OR
b. Refuse and simply leave it at that. Make her realize you're not going to take it. It's possible she's "over" you and is just using you know, and you should let her realize that you're not going to take it. This is a mistake I've made, and if I had just said no, I think maybe my friend's would realize that I can stand up for myself and would've quit using me.

Those are my suggestions. Just try to figure this out and try not to assume things. Maybe ask your other friend's if she's been acting weird towards them, but be careful of what they say 'cause friend's do lie and gossip, no matter what you think, and it's possible they'll either lie and say "Oh yeah, she doesn't like you." or run back to her and tell her everything you say. So just be careful and figure it out.
Thanks guys. I think I might try to talk to her. Otherwise, it'll just drive me crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff