Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grobanish

My insurance wont pay for him anymore, and my parents used to pay but now wont. (I'm 24 so I understand why.) I'm only part time work though, and I can't afford him, so I have no one to go to anymore. I'm just super stressed and for the first time in a while I just want to lay down and cry and give up. (Please note that I will not do so since I've worked hard to get where I am today.) I haven't felt like this in about a year...so I'm really scared.

I would definitely talk to the therapist and tell him about the insurance situation. Some therapists are able to do "sliding scale" where clients with less income pay less. Or he might be able to point you towards some financial aid options to cover things your insurance won't cover.

Or maybe even if you can't afford weekly therapy, maybe you can afford monthly therapy, just so you don't totally lose your support network.

And, at a last resort, he might be able to recommend you to a therapist he trusts and respects who IS covered by your insurance.

It's ok to be scared and upset! It sucks losing part of your support system, especially a big part.

Nohl's Princess

Shy Cutie-Pie

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Warrioress IV
Grobanish
Warrioress IV
Have you tried dancing? c:

I am a crystal healer, I can give you a few gemstone prescriptions that can help you in many ways in many areas/ emotions in your life. PM me. c:

I also incorporate my abilities into my gemstone jewelry. I pair different gemstones and materials in conjunction with their healing capabilities and empower them with intentions through meditation. I have made many custom pieces that have helped many of my friends with depression, drug dependency, substance abuse, anxiety, you name it- I helped them fix it. If you let me I can do this for you as well at no cost to you, money doesn't rule in the realm of my studies.

So what exactly is a crystal healer?
This sounds interesting, do certain gems have meanings?

A crystal healer is someone who communicates with and uses gemstones to heal all sorts of ailments- nutritionally, emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually; all the while empowering the gems and activating their energies so their healing capabilities can be used to treat everything that has a negative effect on your life or emotional being. Every gemstone has it's own purpose, affirmation, spiritual, emotional, and physical assessment for treating certain ailments- and every gemstone has its own meaning; this is the affirmation.

So what kind of gemstones would be used for anxiety/depression?
Also do you believe in Empaths? o:

Nohl's Princess

Shy Cutie-Pie

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Adversative
Grobanish

My insurance wont pay for him anymore, and my parents used to pay but now wont. (I'm 24 so I understand why.) I'm only part time work though, and I can't afford him, so I have no one to go to anymore. I'm just super stressed and for the first time in a while I just want to lay down and cry and give up. (Please note that I will not do so since I've worked hard to get where I am today.) I haven't felt like this in about a year...so I'm really scared.

I would definitely talk to the therapist and tell him about the insurance situation. Some therapists are able to do "sliding scale" where clients with less income pay less. Or he might be able to point you towards some financial aid options to cover things your insurance won't cover.

Or maybe even if you can't afford weekly therapy, maybe you can afford monthly therapy, just so you don't totally lose your support network.

And, at a last resort, he might be able to recommend you to a therapist he trusts and respects who IS covered by your insurance.

It's ok to be scared and upset! It sucks losing part of your support system, especially a big part.

Those are good options. The once a month thing I might be able to do. It's not as often as I'd like but I'd still see him.

Nohl's Princess

Shy Cutie-Pie

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Honey of the South
Grobanish
Honey of the South
Grobanish
Honey of the South
I find that when I have a panic attack, or feel like I might have one, certain herbal tea blends are really helpful at trying to get back to normal. But those only help so much.

A lot of times when I have a panic attack and no one else is there, I end up using my stuffed animals as a way to help get through it and end up vocalizing every single little thought I have during that time through them until I've calmed down. Other times I end up finding myself talking to God. Both help me pretty well. Or I'll talk to one of my cats. All three work pretty well for me.

There are also sites out here that can help you too. And don't worry, I kinda sympathize with you. I had been seeing a counselor for the last few months myself, but it stopped being covered by my mom's insurance this year and it would have cost us more out of pocket, which we can't afford.

That's what I used to do! O:
I still talk to God and what not, because through my whole life he's always been my constant tower. I know he'll never leave me and always be there no matter what. It's just hard when I don't have physical stuff. I mean I don't like to let people know I'm having a panic attack so I tend to go through them alone.

What kind of tea blends do you use? Maybe I can try that.

That's kind of what happened with me. It really sucks.
It usually depends on the time of day, but in the morning and afternoon it's Celestial Seasoning's Tension Tamer blend, and after dark when I'm trying to sleep I use their Sleepytime blend instead. And there are different versions of the Sleepytime tea, and regular Chamomile tea works great as well. It helps that it's all caffeine free, just add in a bit of honey and lemon juice and it's great.

Do the tea's have anything special in them or they're sort of just regular tea? I've had the sleepy time, but it never made me sleepy. xD
They just have the herbs, nothing special. If the Sleepytime really doesn't do anything for you, just try plain Chamomile tea. And honestly, it helps to give it a little time to work.

Also, Like a lot of drugs, they don't always affect people the same way. Just keep that in mind.

Alright. Maybe they have special teas with different blends for sleep I can look up too. I really like tea in my mornings so at night to wind down sounds good.

Friendly Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Grobanish
Warrioress IV
Grobanish
Warrioress IV

I am a crystal healer, I can give you a few gemstone prescriptions that can help you in many ways in many areas/ emotions in your life. PM me. c:

I also incorporate my abilities into my gemstone jewelry. I pair different gemstones and materials in conjunction with their healing capabilities and empower them with intentions through meditation. I have made many custom pieces that have helped many of my friends with depression, drug dependency, substance abuse, anxiety, you name it- I helped them fix it. If you let me I can do this for you as well at no cost to you, money doesn't rule in the realm of my studies.

A crystal healer is someone who communicates with and uses gemstones to heal all sorts of ailments- nutritionally, emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually; all the while empowering the gems and activating their energies so their healing capabilities can be used to treat everything that has a negative effect on your life or emotional being. Every gemstone has it's own purpose, affirmation, spiritual, emotional, and physical assessment for treating certain ailments- and every gemstone has its own meaning; this is the affirmation.

I have many gemstones that are capable of aiding in the treatment of both those things. I would highly recommend Lepidolite. It is a stone of calm, trust, and acceptance. It has a strong relaxing and calming effect. It brings hope and is a stone of transformation in that it helps one get through transitions with trust that everything will ultimately turn out for the best.

It enhances self-love, patience, and optimism. Lepidolite is an excellent emotional healer. It greatly decreases stress, anxiety, depression, manic-depression, despondency, anger, panic attacks, addictions and other traumas.

Lepidolite is also a protective stone that brings success in business or career.

Use it to promote a restful sleep, attract good luck, and reconcile love and heal emotional issues.

Friendly Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
I neglected to mention, yes, I do believe in Empaths. I consider myself such, mainly because of my experiences especially after spending time with an individual; I can process their feelings and emotions and 'filter' them, so to speak. I then organize and transform these thoughts into a positive message to telepathically return to their original source for guidance. This ability comes with many side affects, such as outbursts, crying for no reason, suicidal thoughts, and other unnecessary stresses- this is because of the Clair processing. However this is necessary, because if those emotions cannot be released- they can't be organized and converted into something positive, causing negative forces and feelings to build up-being likely that they can be highly destructive.

Nohl's Princess

Shy Cutie-Pie

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Warrioress IV
Grobanish
Warrioress IV
Grobanish
Warrioress IV

I have many gemstones that are capable of aiding in the treatment of both those things. I would highly recommend Lepidolite. It is a stone of calm, trust, and acceptance. It has a strong relaxing and calming effect. It brings hope and is a stone of transformation in that it helps one get through transitions with trust that everything will ultimately turn out for the best.

It enhances self-love, patience, and optimism. Lepidolite is an excellent emotional healer. It greatly decreases stress, anxiety, depression, manic-depression, despondency, anger, panic attacks, addictions and other traumas.

Lepidolite is also a protective stone that brings success in business or career.

Use it to promote a restful sleep, attract good luck, and reconcile love and heal emotional issues.

So how would I use it? Do they have jewelery? o:

Nohl's Princess

Shy Cutie-Pie

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Warrioress IV
I neglected to mention, yes, I do believe in Empaths. I consider myself such, mainly because of my experiences especially after spending time with an individual; I can process their feelings and emotions and 'filter' them, so to speak. I then organize and transform these thoughts into a positive message to telepathically return to their original source for guidance. This ability comes with many side affects, such as outbursts, crying for no reason, suicidal thoughts, and other unnecessary stresses- this is because of the Clair processing. However this is necessary, because if those emotions cannot be released- they can't be organized and converted into something positive, causing negative forces and feelings to build up-being likely that they can be highly destructive.

Yeah it took me a long while to realize that I'm one. It was hard for me because I had friends who were not trying to help themselves with issues and I was taking on some of that. ;c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff