Welcome to Gaia! ::

wokeer's Wife

Lonely Hunter

12,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
well.. is for me too hard to trust in people.. more in who are the most importants for me (it can be stupid but yeah) years ago I was hurt by someone,saying one thing.. acting different.. too many lies... was an expert in that, i gave him my trust completely.. he lied and.. I gave him my trust again over and over.. i know it was stupid..after that.. i just closed my feelings, not trusting again..

but this last years i've met some people who are important and very special for me.. the problem is that... i cant trust how i want on them (thinking that going to happen the same).. that hurts me... more because.. i did something really badly with one of my most important lying to that person in the same way that that person in my past but obviously with a different reason (thanks to God..) ... and i do not want this for those persons.. specialy for one... i'm scared to get hm/them away for a stupid past that isn't important for me anymore only for this stupid reason that has been very difficult for me and get me tired.... being myself a problem for them..

but in my life... i've watched only that in the persons around me (friends or not, family..).. lies.. and more lies...
And when someone cares for me.. my mind fills of negative thoughts... making me act in a way that i do not want... the worse.. is when something happen and this thoughts start to appear.. I see coincidences anywhere...

I have this controlled now...
i just was wanted to share this awkward feeling.. and see if someone here has been feeling in that way and what you did about this.
cuz the last i want is lose that person and friends (or maybe can be the best for him without dealing with someone like me...)... eventhough.. i think after that problem that i did.. things going to be differents... (but i have it deserved...). Opinions will be appreciated. ♥

(sorry for my bad english)

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
my husband has issues trusting people too. but in order to trust others you must give them a chance to earn your trust. it will be hard, but you can start small. like plan a get together with them just to go to the movies. do this a few times, nad if they keep making it a point to always be there, go to the next level. it will be hard, but you can do it.

wokeer's Wife

Lonely Hunter

12,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
lividdarkangel800
my husband has issues trusting people too. but in order to trust others you must give them a chance to earn your trust. it will be hard, but you can start small. like plan a get together with them just to go to the movies. do this a few times, nad if they keep making it a point to always be there, go to the next level. it will be hard, but you can do it.

I go out with my friends to hang out.. but seriously, they do not are people who i can trust my life issues or something, they are just like "common" friends maybe only 1 but no more. I'm not a spiteful person, so i do not care if they stop to talk to me at all..
I can say i have 2 friends here who are most important for me that all my friends in real and im not lying..they can have my trust completely and i can give everything for them but when my problem start to show i just can think that my past going to repeated again.
what scares me.. is they leave me before i can finish with all this.. i know that i can (im fine now).. I swore to one of them... so i will do.. (if i didn't ruined all already...)

wokeer's Wife

Lonely Hunter

12,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Big Magikarp
RoronoA_ZorO_Marim0

My serious trust issues came after my very bad breakup with my ex fiance over her cheating ways.

I still have problems completely trusting people. About the only thing you can do about it is tell yourself that if they break your trust, they were the problem and didn't care about you.

They are not the problem.. I am aware that i have the problem..being stupid with the most important person for me, breaking the little trust he had on me..

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
RoronoA_ZorO_Marim0
lividdarkangel800

I go out with my friends to hang out.. but seriously, they do not are people who i can trust my life issues or something, they are just like "common" friends maybe only 1 but no more. I'm not a spiteful person, so i do not care if they stop to talk to me at all..
I can say i have 2 friends here who are most important for me that all my friends in real and im not lying..they can have my trust completely and i can give everything for them but when my problem start to show i just can think that my past going to repeated again.
what scares me.. is they leave me before i can finish with all this.. i know that i can (im fine now).. I swore to one of them... so i will do.. (if i didn't ruined all already...)

if they are as good as you say they are, they will understand and do everything they can to help you through this,

Angelic Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Party Animal 100
RoronoA_ZorO_Marim0
lividdarkangel800

COMMON?! I AM ANYTHING BUT COMMON!!!!
*controlled* BAKA!!!! *hits you on the head with a hammer* cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas