Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Kitten

Bella of Thalia
xChibi Cannibalx
Bella of Thalia
xChibi Cannibalx
Bella of Thalia
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of trigger?

I have tons of triggers. Some are worse than other. Like, this month. August is a trigger. Because ive blocked out the exact date, all of August is a trigger. But this week, specifically today, the 22nd, it has been bad for me. For seemingly no reason. Perhaps this is the anniversary date. Or perhaps its close. I dont know

Hmm...I have a trigger like that. It's in October. I normally avoid that specific area, behavior, etc. on that day. I also normally have events or something scheduled for that day. Someone is always with for that day and the majority of that month as well. I am not sure if this helps, but this is what I do.

My boyfriend is with me everyday. We live together in his parents home and share a room. He tries his best to keep me occupied. But i feel bad bugging him for help. Weve been watching Criminal Minds and skipping episodes i cant handle in the moment. I like thinking, and crime shows keep my mind distracted for the most part. We had an event planned together in the middle of August. It kept me and my mind occupied for the first half of the month. The event is over, and my mind is left to wander. Now i keep breaking down

Have you tried listening to some of your favorite music? I belt out the lyrics. I know it's late...but your body and mind need to get this s**t out. If you need to do it silently, I normally yell or scream into a pillow. I also write a lot.

Ill try yelling into a pillow, thank you

Interesting Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
xChibi Cannibalx
Bella of Thalia
xChibi Cannibalx
Bella of Thalia
xChibi Cannibalx
Bella of Thalia
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of trigger?

I have tons of triggers. Some are worse than other. Like, this month. August is a trigger. Because ive blocked out the exact date, all of August is a trigger. But this week, specifically today, the 22nd, it has been bad for me. For seemingly no reason. Perhaps this is the anniversary date. Or perhaps its close. I dont know

Hmm...I have a trigger like that. It's in October. I normally avoid that specific area, behavior, etc. on that day. I also normally have events or something scheduled for that day. Someone is always with for that day and the majority of that month as well. I am not sure if this helps, but this is what I do.

My boyfriend is with me everyday. We live together in his parents home and share a room. He tries his best to keep me occupied. But i feel bad bugging him for help. Weve been watching Criminal Minds and skipping episodes i cant handle in the moment. I like thinking, and crime shows keep my mind distracted for the most part. We had an event planned together in the middle of August. It kept me and my mind occupied for the first half of the month. The event is over, and my mind is left to wander. Now i keep breaking down

Have you tried listening to some of your favorite music? I belt out the lyrics. I know it's late...but your body and mind need to get this s**t out. If you need to do it silently, I normally yell or scream into a pillow. I also write a lot.

Ill try yelling into a pillow, thank you

No problem. I really do hope it helps. I'm sorry this month is so bad for you. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff