Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know its long... but someone... anyone... help me... help my friends...

my good friends boy friend is a really cool guy... he's thoughtful and a rebel, in your face f**k you type of guy... but i found out some stuff about him, that has got be scared... his dad hates him with every fiber in his being and beats him now and then... and his mom thinks he can do no wrong... and both of them (plus his sister) hate the whole "goth" thing (as they call it) that he's into (i'm into it as well, but i dont like being called "goth" or "gothic" or any of those little cat calls, anyway) to the point they wont take him places like to the movies and what not, like to drop him off and stuff... so there's that plus every teacher in our school (eccept 3 or 4) hate him as well cuz he makes a seen often and doesnt do his hw (after all that's what most teachers around here care about.) so he's hated at home, school by the staff and some of the student body, and i think he may even hate himself... well, the other night i had some friends over for the night and he called, drunk (again as said by his girlfriend who was over at my house) and he was thinking some twisted s**t like killing himself (but that wasnt the first time, more like the 16th or so, we lost count, as also said by his girlfriend.) we where all freaked out of our minds and his girlfriend was in tears for almost the whole time. we sang songs to him and talked to him about how important he was to all of us and that he needs to hang on, anything to keep his mind of a knife... not that he could make it down the stairs anyway he was so hammered... but that's not the point... i already knew that he had been cutting and had been having a lot of sex as well (he parents soon found out about tall of that) and was being shipped off to military school next year but i didnt know he was drinking so much... we had talked him out of it and he was beginning to come around and his girlfriend (who had been doing most of the talking) was growing very sleepy so my other frined and i talked to hi until he passed out or fell asleep while his girlfriend napped... my other friend had done this before with him so it was nothing new to her, just letting talk himself to sleep and keep him from thinking about killing himself... i dont remember what time he did finally fall alseep but you could tell the sun was gonna rise any minute and it wasnt until about that time that he started using real words and his sentences didnt run into each other as much... if you have ever talked to a drunk guy for hours you'll know what he sounded like... word salad... well... we both finally went to bed when we heared him begin to breath slow and deep like he was asleep and hung up...

what am i to do on monday? i live with my grandparents cuz both of my parents where alcoholics and not only messing up my life but theirs as well (i told him about all of that and the history of my early years that involves kidnap, drugs, and drinking, and how shitty it is of him to trash our lifes along with him and that we are here for him though the long hull and how that stuff messes everyone up, especially those who give a damn about you) but i dont know if he remembered everything i told him or not (it's rare i tell anyone about this but it was called for this time.) what am i to do? should i say something? i dont want this to happen again... i can see it in hia girlfriend (aka one of my best friends), he's hurting her most of us all cuz they are so close... this needs to stop now and no one seems to be doing anything about it (if so a crappy job.) what do i do? what do i say? what if he does remember? or what if he doesnt? what if he doesnt remember anything we said to him and wonders why he's still alive in the morning?
im so mad at him... s**t im mad... the same stuff that f**ked up my life anf my grandparents and everyone my parents knew is now killing my friends...
Military school will be the best thing for him. He needs to get that s**t off his mind. He'll be messing with some tough sons of bitches in MS.

The kid needs to get his a** in gear.
<center>You should report him to the school's counselor. While that may seem tough, and he may hate you for it, at least you're getting him out of his current situation.

At the very least, he needs to see a therapist about this, maybe get some alchohol counseling. Although, it doesn't sound like he wants any help, so he'll probably just get angry. But, at least they can get him somewhere safe if he tries to hurt himself.

However, I'd say that's about your only option. Any thing else you'll try will probably have little to no effect.
</center>
The Sixth Bullet
Military school will be the best thing for him. He needs to get that s**t off his mind. He'll be messing with some tough sons of bitches in MS.

i was thinking that too, im sick of him dragging my friends down with himself... but we dont want to loose him so we let ourselves be dragged... you're right... i do think that's the best
bloodstained_crow
The Sixth Bullet

i was thinking that too, im sick of him dragging my friends down with himself... but we dont want to loose him so we let ourselves be dragged... you're right... i do think that's the best
<center>You've kind of gotta let him mess up his own life. Don't let him ruin yours too. Maybe one day he'll wake up and see that all his friends are gone, and it's time for him to get some help.</center>
Blue.Reasons
<center>You should report him to the school's counselor. While that may seem tough, and he may hate you for it, at least you're getting him out of his current situation.

At the very least, he needs to see a therapist about this, maybe get some alchohol counseling. Although, it doesn't sound like he wants any help, so he'll probably just get angry. But, at least they can get him somewhere safe if he tries to hurt himself.

However, I'd say that's about your only option. Any thing else you'll try will probably have little to no effect.
</center>

his parents already know about his drinking, they just keep it locked up (he has a nack for finding the key.) so everything is out in the open but nothing seems to be happening...
bloodstained_crow
his parents already know about his drinking, they just keep it locked up (he has a nack for finding the key.) so everything is out in the open but nothing seems to be happening...
<center>Right. So, you need to go above his parents. You need to go to someone who has more authorityh than them to stop him from destroying himself. You can talk to your school counselor, or government services.</center>
Blue.Reasons
bloodstained_crow
The Sixth Bullet

<center>You've kind of gotta let him mess up his own life. Don't let him ruin yours too. Maybe one day he'll wake up and see that all his friends are gone, and it's time for him to get some help.</center>

maybe... i dont know... plus i know that's not gonna happen... his realy close guy friends wouldnt leave him, they kinda just get out of his way (some drink with him but not as he does.)
First, talk to him. Get him some help. Though it may not seem like the best thing to do now, it'll be good for him to start shaping up his life now, and not spend the rest of eternity like this. Plus, millitary school will help with that process, and if you really care about him, and you're his friends, you won't let him waste away like this. If he doesn't remember the night, fill him in. Although it might not scare him, it should at least give him a clue on how his life is going.
Blue.Reasons
bloodstained_crow
<center>Right. So, you need to go above his parents. You need to go to someone who has more authorityh than them to stop him from destroying himself. You can talk to your school counselor, or government services.</center>

god he'll hate me for doing that... he might pull another last night on us but this time not call his girlfriend...
Cheez_Dee
First, talk to him. Get him some help. Though it may not seem like the best thing to do now, it'll be good for him to start shaping up his life now, and not spend the rest of eternity like this. Plus, millitary school will help with that process, and if you really care about him, and you're his friends, you won't let him waste away like this. If he doesn't remember the night, fill him in. Although it might not scare him, it should at least give him a clue on how his life is going.

i still dont know the whole story, just what happened last night... we arent too close and im afraid it's not my place to say something... guess i'll make it my place then sweatdrop
bloodstained_crow
Blue.Reasons
bloodstained_crow

god he'll hate me for doing that... he might pull another last night on us but this time not call his girlfriend...

i know what you're saying though... i'll talk to his girlfriend tonight or tomorrow and see what kind of help he is getting and if nothing or not what heneeds i will, and we'll call him every night to talk him down if we need to...
thanks everyone (if you're still here, if not still thanks) for all of your help... i feel better about what has happened and i know what needs to be done...
I also think military school might help him change. he needs help and maybe there he can get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff