Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok now I'm just wondering what the community thinks of threesomes and hookups. But not only that but if you were in a relationship, would you feel comfortable with it?

Me and my boyfriend have been talking about it for awhile, I feel comfortable with it and so does he. We have been together for 3 years, and are just wanting to add some excitement in our sex life. Im nearly 21 and hes 20.

So give me your honest opinions

Blessed Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well, it just depends on how strong your relationship is.

I've never been part of a threesome, but from what I hear, it's best that none of the people involved are in an intimate relationship. Same thing with orgies.

Be very, very open about what you want from your relationship, what you want from the threesome, how it will affect your relationship, how it might change, and any other huge factors.

Beyond that, my opinion should hardly change where your relationship is going :3

If you're into it then you're into it, and that's fine. I'd go into a bit about polyamory, but I'll refrain.
Usually somebody gets jealous or pays more attention to another person. I assume it could work out in theory but probably not so much with young people.
Breakability
Well, it just depends on how strong your relationship is.

I've never been part of a threesome, but from what I hear, it's best that none of the people involved are in an intimate relationship. Same thing with orgies.

Be very, very open about what you want from your relationship, what you want from the threesome, how it will affect your relationship, how it might change, and any other huge factors.

Beyond that, my opinion should hardly change where your relationship is going :3

If you're into it then you're into it, and that's fine. I'd go into a bit about polyamory, but I'll refrain.

Yeah me and my boyfriend have talked in length about the different factors that come into having threesome. We trust and love each other and definitely haven't rushed into anything.
Bring other people into a relationship is never a good idea.... ive seen is go really bad, honestly i would find a differnt way to spice up your sexlife.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I see nothing wrong with it as long as both people in the relationship are completely comfortable with it.

Personally, I could maybe see myself having a threesome with my boyfriend and another guy, but not another girl. It isn't something that I would actively pursue at this time, though.
It's not something I would ever be comfortable with. I sometimes joke with my husband, saying that if we had one, I'd have to pick the girl, and she'd have to be five shades of uglier than me. xd

Just be careful. Maybe try to establish rules, and really play scenarios out in your mind. Are there certain things that make you cringe? Would it be okay if he had sex with the other girl, IF it's another girl. Assuming that it is, are there other things you'd be uncomfortable with him doing to her? Would you prefer if it was just you and the girl and he could watch, so on and so forth. Just think about it. The last think you want is to be blindsided and feeling so utterly unhappy by a situation you once thought yourself to be comfortable with.

I think threesomes CAN add much needed adventure to a dulling bedroom, but with BOUNDARIES. Some people don't need that, but I, personally, think it's your safest best, this being your first time dabbling in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff