Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enchanted Kitty

Well i semi did it im texting him right now and i said im trying to find a bf and he goes ok and i said mesa wants some ******** and he goes grr if you want...hes jealous i win.

neutral

Great.
Kupi-Chan
Enchanted Kitty
Should i get a Gaian bf to make him mad? who agrees?

Revenge is pointless, don't even go there. >.>

Well i semi did it im texting him right now and i said im trying to find a bf and he goes ok and i said mesa wants some ******** and he goes grr if you want...hes jealous i win.
Enchanted Kitty

Revenge is pointless, don't even go there. >.>
lymelady
sure he doesn't like you and isn't trying to make you jealous?

He does like me i know he does..i can tell everytime he comes over hehe. Hes not trying to make me jealous he says shes for social purposes. I hope shes 12 and fat wink
sure he doesn't like you and isn't trying to make you jealous?
Shadowfire918
Enchanted Kitty
It really hurt my feelings! I dunno what to do ,it seems so stupid to me he would be dumb like that, but i was mean about it and told him to have fun with his ******** and dont expect me to do it with him anymore xp

lol.

That may convince him to leave his e-b***h!
Enchanted Kitty
It really hurt my feelings! I dunno what to do ,it seems so stupid to me he would be dumb like that, but i was mean about it and told him to have fun with his ******** and dont expect me to do it with him anymore xp

lol.
Shadowfire918
Enchanted Kitty

i know what you mean! But i know him in real life and all so its different.

yeah you have a point....seeing someone your close with being the bf of some unknown girl. lol.

Enchanted Kitty

yeah you have a point....seeing someone your close with being the bf of some unknown girl. lol.
Shadowfire918
you know what? i think the whole concept of online gf and bf is totally .... umm .... retarded. no offence. just my opinion. i mean, this is ONLINE. you don't really date the person. you don't really know the person. so what's the point?

you know what? i think the whole concept of online gf and bf is totally .... umm .... retarded. no offence. just my opinion. i mean, this is ONLINE. you don't really date the person. you don't really know the person. so what's the point?
Kupi-Chan
If you're not okay with it, tell him. neutral Did you tell him that you, if anyone, should be his online girlfriend, should he feel he needed one?

i said it hurt my feelings that he would choose a random person over me and he said well sorry....
If you're not okay with it, tell him. neutral Did you tell him that you, if anyone, should be his online girlfriend, should he feel he needed one?
Ok her here is my story:
I have liked this guy for about 4 years and he likes me back, distance keeps us from being true bf and gf but we like to think we are. We visit eachother and we are constantly getting closer.

So i introduced him to Gaia about a week ago and last night he decides to get a Gaia gf. One: dating people you dont know on Gaia is stupid and two: why didnt he pick me to be his online gf? He picked some random girl for social purposes he says, when he can have the girl he likes as an online gf.

So he asked if this was ok i said whatever, i just thought it would be nice since we like eachother so much to be online bf/gf that way it almost seems like we are together.

So am i right in thinking that hes stupid? Or is he right in thinking flirting with some e-girl will bump his social status?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff