Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

So lately me and my bf havent had sex much lately. Its due to personal problems over something that happened in the summer (when we were separate) that is making him not trust me.
We havent done it for a few weeks, the last time we did, was when he first was finally able to get into my a**.
Well last night, he started touching me down there, and he said i was "loose" ._.
Normally I get tight after a few weeks of not doing it, but for some reason my v****a is loose and I want to know if there's any natural way to get it tighter easier?
ALSO itd be very nice to explain why i would be loose, considering I havent had sex in the v****a in like a month. Cause now I think my bf thinks im cheating on him, when im not.
Any help,advice,suggestions is greatly appreaciated.
(also dont be bashing on me, for not knowing more about sex health, cause i honestly dont need that negativity in this thread)

Demonic Lover

☠Kegal exercises. Pilates.
Also, I highly doubt there's anything wrong with the tightness of your v****a. You haven't had a baby, right?☠

Friendly Phantom

Cannibal Girls
Also, I highly doubt there's anything wrong with the tightness of your v****a. You haven't had a baby, right?☠

Nope havent had a baby. But hes used to me being tight easily and this has to be the first time hes brought it up, that im more loose than normal. Im just afraid if he'll assume stuff, cause I havent cheated on him and havent had sex with him since a month ago almost.

Demonic Lover

greencharms
Cannibal Girls

Nope havent had a baby. But hes used to me being tight easily and this has to be the first time hes brought it up, that im more loose than normal. Im just afraid if he'll assume stuff, cause I havent cheated on him and havent had sex with him since a month ago almost.
☠Is he like your first partner?☠

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
greencharms
So lately me and my bf havent had sex much lately. Its due to personal problems over something that happened in the summer (when we were separate) that is making him not trust me.
We havent done it for a few weeks, the last time we did, was when he first was finally able to get into my a**.
Well last night, he started touching me down there, and he said i was "loose" ._.
Normally I get tight after a few weeks of not doing it, but for some reason my v****a is loose and I want to know if there's any natural way to get it tighter easier?
ALSO itd be very nice to explain why i would be loose, considering I havent had sex in the v****a in like a month. Cause now I think my bf thinks im cheating on him, when im not.
(also dont be bashing on me, for not knowing more about sex health, cause i honestly dont need that negativity in this thread)

He's an idiot if he thinks your v****a being "loose" means that you could be cheating, you don't need to explain why it is the way it is. Your v****a was just relaxed is all, it's a muscle so think in terms of it being one. If anything, if you don't use muscle, you lose it. Your vag can only be actually loose if you damage it by inserting something really big that it couldn't accommodate.

Friendly Phantom

Cannibal Girls
greencharms
Cannibal Girls

Well yes I lost my virginity to him almost 2 years ago. I would normally get tight easily, but this past month, hes been complaining im loose,so he wont touch me, cause he thinks im cheating.

Demonic Lover

greencharms
Cannibal Girls
greencharms
Cannibal Girls

Well yes I lost my virginity to him almost 2 years ago. I would normally get tight easily, but this past month, hes been complaining im loose,so he wont touch me, cause he thinks im cheating.
☠Your p***y doesn't stay the same your whole life. Jesus Christ, he's being an assbucket.☠

Friendly Phantom

Lilith_Lilium
greencharms

He's an idiot if he thinks your v****a being "loose" means that you could be cheating, you don't need to explain why it is the way it is. Your v****a was just relaxed is all, it's a muscle so think in terms of it being one. If anything, if you don't use muscle, you lose it. Your vag can only be actually loose if you damage it by inserting something really big that it couldn't accommodate.

That explains a lot. I hope it makes sense when I explain it to him as well. =w=
Your v****a being loose means you are lubricated and aroused. It is a good thing. A tight v****a means your body isnt ready for the penetration, meaning not good.

Tell him to learn sex ed.

Friendly Phantom

Cannibal Girls

Yeah he's being paranoid about it. I hope he'll understand or research for himself to see that I am not cheating.

Friendly Phantom

legnanellaf5
Your v****a being loose means you are lubricated and aroused. It is a good thing. A tight v****a means your body isnt ready for the penetration, meaning not good.

Alrighty, Ill tell him that~
greencharms
legnanellaf5

Alrighty, Ill tell him that~

Save yourself the breath and just break up. Any guy who would rather jump to conclusions and think you are cheating instead of just idk thinking is someone you shoudlnt waste your time on. He is a ******** boy who is s**t at sex, you can do better.
Sounds like you two just need a break or need to sit down and talk about everything together because his trust issues are evidently bad and getting worse with time. You shouldn't have to explain your looseness to him at all and he should't have just assumed you cheating.

Friendly Phantom

legnanellaf5

No, i wont break up with him, we had a breakup over the summer and we agreed to make efforts to make things better. Now he believes me about why im naturally loose, since i sent him articles explaining the tightness and looseness of vaginas. Thanks for your help wink

Friendly Phantom

Xxfallen midnight angelxX
Sounds like you two just need a break or need to sit down and talk about everything together because his trust issues are evidently bad and getting worse with time. You shouldn't have to explain your looseness to him at all and he should't have just assumed you cheating.

Yeah I know. i just sent him two articles explaining why vaginas can be tight or loose. if he questions it again, i'll ignore him, until hes ready to talk to me about it. Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff