Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
christ... can open... worms EVERYWHERE!!! it's too late to stop this one from snowballing.
it's a sad tuth, try #1 screwed by a pack of streotypical argumenteries.
Sorry, trying to stick up for the other girls in the world. neutral
TroubledBaby14
Jurgium
christ... can open... worms EVERYWHERE!!! it's too late to stop this one from snowballing.

Uhhhh, worms? Am I missing something? sweatdrop
rolleyes the proverbial "can of worms" has been opened.
PackSister
If its a crush i doubt you'll still like her by the end of summer
I was thinking about that, but I don't think so suddenly. MY first crush the word love din;t even come to mind. Now it's all over my mind. I think this'll last far far beyond summer.
Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
yup... maybe you should have titled it "fairer sex" rather than smarter sex... you still would have gotten answers from teh ladies.
Jurgium
TroubledBaby14
Jurgium

Uhhhh, worms? Am I missing something? sweatdrop
rolleyes the proverbial "can of worms" has been opened.
I didn't get that either. Thats ok I get it now. Thanks.(See I told you I wasn't in that smarter area)
Jurgium
Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
yup... maybe you should have titled it "fairer sex" rather than smarter sex... you still would have gotten answers from teh ladies.
I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner... still the stereotypical argumentaries won, by force of course.
Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner... still the stereotypical argumentaries won, by force of course.
Like I said, sorry! Well Im outta here. Hope I helped. Peace out!!
ya Im smart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces