Welcome to Gaia! ::

LincolnsAssassin
Since when are women the smarter sex?

what are you suggesting?
Okay, you are asking for a girls point of view, here is one. If you are going to ask her out make sure it is before she goes to Itlay. If she goes, and she doesn't know that you want her to go out with her, then she might end up breaking your heart and falling in love with some big-headed Italian dude. If you ask her now, you may have a wonderful answer, or a bad one. There is a chance she might not fell comfortable around you if she rejects you, and may end up avoiding you. All I can say to do is, even though it sounds stupid, follow your heart. If you don't feel good about doing it, don't. But you can't wait forever either.

I hope I have helped you. wink 4laugh
Jurgium
LincolnsAssassin
since they were born... just ask any woman, she'll tell you.
I would definitely say that there are more moronic blondes than mindless truck drivers in the world. Girls just want to appear smarter because they have nothing else to be recognized for. Their lazy, weak, and bitter. Smart is the only thing they can have. But that doesn't explain Einstein, Ben Franklin, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo Da Vinci, in comparison to... oh wait, I can't think of any famous smart women.
TroubledBaby14
LincolnsAssassin

what are you suggesting?
They deal with pregnancy, they're smarter;end of story.
TroubledBaby14
Keep in touch with her. E-mail her, maybe call her a few (and only a few) times a week. It's really sweet when guys get to know the girl before, and then ask "will you be my girlfriend?". Another good idea is that if things do go well, ask her before you kiss for the first time, we really like that.
I back that up 100% too
Apollo God of the Sun
TroubledBaby14
LincolnsAssassin

what are you suggesting?
So because they deal with pregnancy, they are smarter? Hmmm...smells like a mindless stereotype. Listen, I enjoy a topless women as much as the next guy. But the bull s**t stereotype has really pissed me off. Read my last post.
LincolnsAssassin
Jurgium
LincolnsAssassin
I would definitely say that there are more moronic blondes than mindless truck drivers in the world. Girls just want to appear smarter because they have nothing else to be recognized for. Their lazy, weak, and bitter. Smart is the only thing they can have. But that doesn't explain Einstein, Ben Franklin, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo Da Vinci, in comparison to... oh wait, I can't think of any famous smart women.
okay leet's slash this stupid argument, I wanna know what to do, not the smarter sex. I know that aleready.
If its a crush i doubt you'll still like her by the end of summer
LincolnsAssassin
Jurgium
LincolnsAssassin

Okay, what the HELL do you think your saying!!!!!!!!!!! Madame Curie! Maya Angelou! Sara Teasdale! Margaret Knight! I'm not saying, we're all intelligent, but don't diss us entirely either.
christ... can open... worms EVERYWHERE!!! it's too late to stop this one from snowballing.
SkaterGirl93
TroubledBaby14
Keep in touch with her. E-mail her, maybe call her a few (and only a few) times a week. It's really sweet when guys get to know the girl before, and then ask "will you be my girlfriend?". Another good idea is that if things do go well, ask her before you kiss for the first time, we really like that.
I back that up 100% too

Thank you! 4laugh
LincolnsAssassin
Apollo God of the Sun
TroubledBaby14
LincolnsAssassin

what are you suggesting?
So because they deal with pregnancy, they are smarter? Hmmm...smells like a mindless stereotype. Listen, I enjoy a topless women as much as the next guy. But the bull s**t stereotype has really pissed me off. Read my last post.
OMG!! If anyone is stereotypeing it is you. We have many things to be proud of!! Maybe not every girl has made as good of use of her time, but that doesnt mean you guys are better!! We all have talents. For examole, I can sing, my best friend is a great dancer, my other best friend is not ONLY smart, but is a great sports player. We all have talents, we all need to use them, and you are just being another bigheaded kid that I am just so tired of right now.
Jurgium
christ... can open... worms EVERYWHERE!!! it's too late to stop this one from snowballing.

Uhhhh, worms? Am I missing something? sweatdrop
Jurgium
it's a sad tuth, try #1 screwed by a pack of streotypical argumenteries.
Apollo God of the Sun
LincolnsAssassin
Jurgium
LincolnsAssassin
okay leet's slash this stupid argument, I wanna know what to do, not the smarter sex. I know that aleready.
Thank yu. Not that ,I think we are smarter, although some of us are(I am not in that area, but that is a different story)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff