Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, so I've got a crush on a girl. So far it's all good, we're friends, we laugh we joke around that sorta thing. it's the enda the school year, she knows I like her 'cause i told her, she gave me her phone number when I asked her to sign my yearbook, I didn't ask for it either. Things are looking up. What I wondering about is next year, I plan to, at some point in time, ask her out. I dunno what to say, simple as that. that's my question plain and simple, whadoado?[edit] she's going to Italy over the summer; she said she likes me as a friend but not more than that ; I asked her if she liked anyone, she said no[/edit]

It's funny how I used to be one of the few completely sane people who would every now and then post on this forum, now I'm getting drained of sanity by the love junk I laugh at constantly... this could get interesting.

Maturity is nice, sarchasm is not nice.
Call her up and ask her to meet you someplace. try hanging out over the summer and then you can ask her later "Will you go out with me" or "Will you be my girlfriend" You have nothing to lose.
Psycho5050
Call her up and ask her to meet you someplace. try hanging out over the summer and then you can ask her later "Will you go out with me" or "Will you be my girlfriend" You have nothing to lose.
She's going to Italy over the summer, can't happen. Has to be a note at school or a phone call at home.
actually if they are friend there does is something to lose, friendship, any way, try to go out with her during summer, to become closer friends, you know
Ryo Kyoga
actually if they are friend there does is something to lose, friendship, any way, try to go out with her during summer, to become closer friends, you know
... grammar check?
Apollo God of the Sun
Psycho5050
She's going to Italy over the summer, can't happen. Has to be a note at school or a phone call at home.

Oh well under those circumstance, hang out with her when she gets back. whenever you find out. then ask her, you still have nothin to lose.
Psycho5050
Apollo God of the Sun
Psycho5050

Oh well under those circumstance, hang out with her when she gets back. whenever you find out. then ask her, you still have nothin to lose.
sounds good, but i'll wait for a couple more replies. thanks much.
Apollo God of the Sun
Psycho5050
for most of the summer probably... talk to her before she leaves, and after she gets back... don't toss your money away on international phone calls though... the rates on that s**t is outrageous...
Jurgium
Apollo God of the Sun
Psycho5050
for most of the summer probably... talk to her before she leaves, and after she gets back... don't toss your money away on international phone calls though... the rates on that s**t is outrageous...
it was a cell number
Time will reveal all, just wait.
If not then ask her out before she leaves for Italy.
Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
Apollo God of the Sun
Psycho5050
it was a cell number
you really expect her to pay that kind of roaming charges... besides, if it's not GSM it's not going to work. seriously, talk to her before and after her trip, make the most of the time you've got before she leaves, and again before school starts. just be her friend though, don't push a romantic relationship on her.
Since when are women the smarter sex?
Keep in touch with her. E-mail her, maybe call her a few (and only a few) times a week. It's really sweet when guys get to know the girl before, and then ask "will you be my girlfriend?". Another good idea is that if things do go well, ask her before you kiss for the first time, we really like that.
LincolnsAssassin
Since when are women the smarter sex?
since they were born... just ask any woman, she'll tell you.
Jurgium
Apollo God of the Sun
Jurgium
Apollo God of the Sun
Psycho5050
it was a cell number
you really expect her to pay that kind of roaming charges... besides, if it's not GSM it's not going to work. seriously, talk to her before and after her trip, make the most of the time you've got before she leaves, and again before school starts. just be her friend though, don't push a romantic relationship on her.
yeah i'm not into the romance thing, it's sorta lame, but a crush is a crush and ideas might change. I dunno, w/e works out I guess. I had a couple last-day-of-school ideas in mind like asking her for a hug and slipping a kiss on the cheek thing but that wouldn't be cool when she said she didn't like me like I do her. I dunno.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff