Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jean-Bear's Wife

Sorry if this is super long or anything..
I'm not entirely sure. And I know you all aren't doctors and can't really tell me if I am or not.. But maybe someone who will stumble upon this is, and maybe tell me if I'm just being over dramatic, or if I really might be.. Or maybe someone can just give me advice.. Please no rude comments. I know there are some people on here who can be real jerks.. Yeah, you know who you are. If that's you. Just leave it be. You have nothing to say that I want to hear..

As of late, I cry over the littlest of things, and think my boyfriend is upset with me when all he does is breath. I know I've been through a lot of s**t lately. I was homeless with my bf for a while, my mom offered to live with her which is thousands of miles away from where I used to live. But I took the offer because it was something.

Ever since then. I feel like a burden. My boyfriend and I are constantly putting in applications, but not hearing back from anyone. Even if we go and talk to them first instead of waiting for a call. Still nothing. I think that may be a factor..

When I have nothing to be sad about.. I get really, really sad. Also lately all my friends from my old home will say oh yeah I'm totally down to play some video games and talk.. But when it comes to it.. They decide that they want to do something else. This has happened three days in a row now. I understand other people have their own lives and what not.. But why make plans if you're not going to follow through with them and get my hopes up?

Heck lately it's gotten to the point that if my bf isn't sitting next to me like he usually does when playing video games I'm almost to tears. And there's no reason for it at all. I feel ridiculous for getting this way obviously. But I can't control my emotions in the least bit lately.. I don't know.. :/

Sorry if this is so long. And if you've made it this far.. Let me know what you think any advise would be more than welcome.

Hellraiser

If you think you're depressed, to me, that's enough reason to get some help.
I've been depressed for as long as I can remember and I know what it's like.
Have you talked to anyone about this? Your bf? Family?

Jean-Bear's Wife

ectogasm

I've talked to my boyfriend about it a little bit. And he's kinda just, he doesn't know what to do to make it better. But will stand behind me no matter what I do. (I.E. Get the help I need. Psychiatrist, meds, whatever he'll be there.) But other than that. He has nothing else to really say on the topic. Though knowing he'll be there for me does make me feel a little better.

Hellraiser

CuteLittleKitty0911
ectogasm

I've talked to my boyfriend about it a little bit. And he's kinda just, he doesn't know what to do to make it better. But will stand behind me no matter what I do. (I.E. Get the help I need. Psychiatrist, meds, whatever he'll be there.) But other than that. He has nothing else to really say on the topic. Though knowing he'll be there for me does make me feel a little better.

My boyfriend's kinda the same way.
When I get bad, he doesn't know what to do/say, but he's always there.
He's even offered to go to the doctor with me, maybe that's something that you two can do so he can understand a bit more.
Knowing that he'll be there is something though and it does help.

If you ever feel up to it, my inbox is open if you need it
c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas