Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've fallen quite hard for a very sweet guy. He's asked me out in the past, but I turned him down, because I didn't want him to be a rebound boy.I plan on making my feelings more obvious on my birthday next week, because I really do like this guy.

Here's my problem: All my friends are against me dating or having anything to do with this guy, because he's a born again christian, and a republican. Even my token born again friend told me not to, because he's republican, and my republican groupies, because he's born again. I'm not biased as much as they are, I guess, but I am a flaming liberal, and agnostic. I also get beyond angry if anyone tries to convert me. So, my question is: Should I even try with this guy? My friends all hate him, so we couldn't ever double date, or if we did, it would be awkward. Also, ther's the slight problem that I'm bi, and he sees being gay as a sin. Am I just looking for trouble, or could this relationship work?
Don't listen to your friends. Go for it. The worst thing that he could say is no.
Well, I don't think he'll say no. (I'm not sure what the question would be?)
I don't date as in, "you wanna go out?" I date as in, " Let's go to the movies next friday." What he asked me out about before was a dance, and he told me nice htings about me. This was like, two weeks ago, and I made it clear I was only turning him down because I waasn't quite over my last relationship. Now, I am, and I'd love to hook up with him, and get to know him better, but I don't want to start something that's going to end brutally.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Do what you want to do, not what your friends think that you should do. It is not their relationship, it's yours.
no. You don't want to date someone that stupid. What kind of [******** retard would see being gay as bad, and the president as good?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff