Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have this problem but its not a HUGE problem but anyway...I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for about 6 months on April 8th but the problem is, is that I KNOW for a fact that our love is true and we are goin to be together forever. My mom doesnt care, her mom doesnt care, and most of all we are perfect for each other in so many ways.

But, I think I have a trust issue, I always have had one, but I trust her its just I always wonder. Like she used to be bestfriends with this girl before we got together, well we were all friends at once without the dating. Anyway, her and this friend dont spend a lot of time together anymore and when they do they always laugh and have a good time, and it makes me feel bad in a way because even though I know shes not cheating on me with her, it still pops in my mind from time to time. I have told her about this and she has reassured me over and over shes not cheating on me and she never will, and sometimes when I ask her about it alot she gets mad because she thinks i dont believe her but I do, it's just always there.

I dont know whats going on but I love her and I never will break up with her....we want to be together for the rest of our lives, we know this. We talk about it all the time, how perfect we are, how we cant wait to spend every moment together in our own house. I know people say its IMPOSSIBLE to know that your inlove with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with at the age of 15 but I know deep in my heart, that shes the girl for me....

So please, help me with this little problem so I can get passed it.....thank you!

NOTE: in my signature, im the white one and shes mixed.
It's human nature to second guess things or to doubt things. It's part of your self-defense system, making sure that you don't get hurt. If you're really so sure that this is real, tell yourself "I love her, and she loves me. Everything is okay." If you train yourself to think that way, you'll eventually have no more doubts. Good luck. smile
silent_criesxox
It's human nature to second guess things or to doubt things. It's part of your self-defense system, making sure that you don't get hurt. If you're really so sure that this is real, tell yourself "I love her, and she loves me. Everything is okay." If you train yourself to think that way, you'll eventually have no more doubts. Good luck. smile

Thank you for the advice. biggrin

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Such feelings are normal. If nothing else, talk to your girlfriend about them when you can, if for no other reason that to get those feelings off of your chest.
If you honestly love her than you should stay with her. Even if you have that little thing in your mind that is saying, "I don't know if I can trust her" you should either go with it or not. I beleive that her and her old best friend are just remembering the times that they spent together. That is probably one of the only things they do share, their memories together. Good luck and follow your heart. <that was advice that I was given.
forever_hers
silent_criesxox

Thank you for the advice. biggrin

No problem. smile
this isn't helpful at all, but you two are really freaking cute XD

all i can really say is that it's important for you to take things slow and always be open and honest. if something is bothering you, don't be afraid to talk to her about it. and sometimes, even people who have been married or dating for years have moments of insecurity. most of the time, there's no real reason for it. but never let it go un-noticed or mentioned.
blueicing
this isn't helpful at all, but you two are really freaking cute XD

all i can really say is that it's important for you to take things slow and always be open and honest. if something is bothering you, don't be afraid to talk to her about it. and sometimes, even people who have been married or dating for years have moments of insecurity. most of the time, there's no real reason for it. but never let it go un-noticed or mentioned.

Thank you for your advice, and thank you for saying were cute! smile
Well, you have found true love, no? Well im happy for you, i had that once (not too sure on the girl anymore)...

Quote:
I dont know whats going on but I love her and I never will break up with her....we want to be together for the rest of our lives, we know this. We talk about it all the time, how perfect we are, how we cant wait to spend every moment together in our own house. I know people say its IMPOSSIBLE to know that your inlove with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with at the age of 15 but I know deep in my heart, that shes the girl for me....

~smack~ snap outta it. No one knows the future. You think you'll be with her, or do you hope? For me, the girl im still in love with, i hope to spend the rest of my life together. We even had everything planned (we're 16, jus so you know) and it's down the tube cause "we will never get back together durin high school again" (complications...Read my journal for questions)
FieryDragoon
Well, you have found true love, no? Well im happy for you, i had that once (not too sure on the girl anymore)...

Quote:

~smack~ snap outta it. No one knows the future. You think you'll be with her, or do you hope? For me, the girl im still in love with, i hope to spend the rest of my life together. We even had everything planned (we're 16, jus so you know) and it's down the tube cause "we will never get back together durin high school again" (complications...Read my journal for questions)

You believe what you wanna believe, but believe it or not its different when your both girls, you understand each other more...
forever_hers
FieryDragoon

Quote:

You believe what you wanna believe, but believe it or not its different when your both girls, you understand each other more...

True. But me and this girl had so much alike, we were like a close version of each other. Even our past is similar. I understand her a lot. But that doesnt solve the fact that ive probably lost her...Good luck with ur thing.
yeah at 15 i dont mean to be an a** or anything but ur probably not gonna stay with her. My parents thought that when they were 15 too.
Just talk to her !!

heart horsecrazee141
Trust comes with time if you are open to it. Did you have someone hurt you so that you are now having trouble trusting? It's common but you just have to remind yourself that that person was not your girlfriend and that your girlfriend has never given you a reason not to trust her. I know it's hard but since you are at the point where you probably should be trusting and she deserves your trust you should try to hold some of your ideas inside because you don't want it to cause problems. I wish you good luck.
X9470
yeah at 15 i dont mean to be an a** or anything but ur probably not gonna stay with her. My parents thought that when they were 15 too.
That is V-E-R-Y negative. As I have been told, several times, Love knows no border. Who knows? It is possible to stay with someone for the rest of your life. If you know, you KNOW.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff