Welcome to Gaia! ::

FunkyGothCheeseMonkey
Naoki-kun
I have a friend who is bi...4 teachers at my school are gay and one of my friend is into yaoi. I'm not saying that I am one to but I just want other people's opinions of the situation crying

So basicly you're saying HELP I'M SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE! WHAT DO I DO! Well I say if you don't like people so much move to a forest untouched by man, and build a little shack. Also get lots of guns.

NOOOOO! that's where I'm going! >.< don't taint that which is left untainted!!! noooo!
PsychoTeddy
Naoki-kun
I have a friend who is bi...4 teachers at my school are gay and one of my friend is into yaoi. I'm not saying that I am one to but I just want other people's opinions of the situation crying

So? Do you believe, like my father does, that homosexuality is a contagious disease?
a**
akwila
PsychoTeddy
Naoki-kun

So? Do you believe, like my father does, that homosexuality is a contagious disease?
a**

Jeeze, get over yourself, the thread poster, not the other two people I'm quoting. God forbid people have different sexual orientations. More of my friends are bi than my teachers, I mean, I don't really ask my teachers who they're going out with. But I'm not going to curl up in a ball and rock back and forth because I'm surrounded by different types of people....sorry that came out harsh, but yeah.
wish i was surounded by homosexuals.. i don't know any others around here and it makes me feel realy issolated and different.. like i really just don't fit in... and people treat me different here..
you should feel lucky that you are surrounded by diversity, living with people who have different perspectives on life.. thats how you grow and learn things..
anyway.. homosexuals arn't hurting you in any way at all so don't hurt them with your harsh words... they respect you and how you live.. show the same respect to them.. you don't like what they are fine, you arn't homosexual and you can be happy about that but don't try and tell people how to live and how they should be.. i love another woman.. i don't tell you that you should love a woman.. live and let live eh
PsychoTeddy
Naoki-kun

Yep
This isn't bad. Besides if you, like many a n00b, believe homosexuality is wrong, then just avoid them...simple?
Naoki-kun

Are you afraid of people who are bi or lesbian?

They are just people. Why should it matter who they are attracted to?

My friend's dad is gay...yet it doesnt make her less proud of him to be her father. It doesnt make her unconfortable to be around him.
Naoki-kun
stare Gee... how horrible for you... gosh... you must feel so... so... straight... gay and bi people all around you... oh no!

Geez, grow up. It's no big deal.
4 Gay Teachers? eek Now that's going over the line for me... At least your life isn't boring... sweatdrop
who care they are just people just like you but have diffent tast in people
Edge Zero
Gay people exist. It isn't a disease. It isn't contagious. It's like being right handed or left handed.

If you can't deal with the fact that there are gay people around you, you are horrible person.

couldnt have said it better.
MagicBulletMarksman
I wish I was surrounded by gay people.

Word. All this heterosexuality in the world is getting on my nerves. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items