Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a friend who is bi...4 teachers at my school are gay and one of my friend is into yaoi. I'm not saying that I am one to but I just want other people's opinions of the situation crying
Naoki-kun
I have a friend who is bi...4 teachers at my school are gay and one of my friend is into yaoi. I'm not saying that I am one to but I just want other people's opinions of the situation crying

So? Do you believe, like my father does, that homosexuality is a contagious disease?
Why's that a problem? Just their preference right? You have a different preference from them right?
well, it matters if u r ok with gays

O.G. Lover

Gay people exist. It isn't a disease. It isn't contagious. It's like being right handed or left handed.

If you can't deal with the fact that there are gay people around you, you are horrible person.
PsychoTeddy
Naoki-kun

So? Do you believe, like my father does, that homosexuality is a contagious disease?

nuuuu but now I know eek scarey
Edge Zero
Gay people exist. It isn't a disease. It isn't contagious. It's like being right handed or left handed.

If you can't deal with the fact that there are gay people around you, you are horrible person.

Not a horrible person, you get need to be able to deal with it, because whether you like it or not, they're going to be around you at some point or another.
Edge Zero

Indeed. It is not a choice you make or anything you can control, it just happens and people have to learn to deal with it.

To the thread starter: Why is it bothering you so much though? Do you think by having gay friends you will be too?
i have 4 bi/gay freinds, and there just normal peope who happen to like other guys/ girls
Edge Zero

Don't touch them, or you'll be gay too. You know it's highly contagious, right? You might want to get a dust mask or something, you know those white masks that cover your face. Homosexuals, they aren't bad people, really, but you need to take the necessary precautions.
And? So what's the problem?
Seriously, your teachers or friends being gay shouldn't change anything in the relationship you have already formed...
You're going to know gay people in your life so deal with it.
c o m a w h i t e
Don't touch them, or you'll be gay too. You know it's highly contagious, right? You might want to get a dust mask or something, you know those white masks that cover your face. Homosexuals, they aren't bad people, really, but you need to take the necessary precautions.

eek I really do hope that is sarcasm... You're beginning to sound so much like my father it's scary.
how do i sighn
My best friend is gay, my other best friend is bi, my sister is a lesbian and my cousin is also gay. If you fell uncomfortable, just try to deal. The only difference in you and them is that they like the same sex and you like the opposite sex. It's not like it's a contagious disease, or that it's bad. It's just different from what you are used to or maybe it's just a little odd for you. Either way, try to be accepting and don't judge. In my opinion, it's not a bad situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff