please help?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Liberal Explorer

etg1
traiti
I've tried to kill myself. It's not worth it. When my boyfriend found out, all he could do was stare at me. I'd just lost two people I truly cared about in one night, one from suicide and the other from cancer, and I thought everyone else would be better off without me there to mope around about it. I didn't realize that he even cared about me that much, but eventually he gained his voice back and said that I had changed his life, had saved him from the horrible things that he had been through. He did what I thought was impossible: he really cared about me. That's all it took. Anytime I think about it now, I just call him. Find one person you can talk to. Somebody who can listen and be there for you. I look back now and think of everything I would've missed out on, some of it bad, but you have to take the bad with the good. I thought I couldn't, but I did, and I'll never regret living through it. Remember, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger, and someone cares. heart

I like how strong of a relationship you have with your boyfriend. I wish you two a happy life together surprised

Thank you, we're very happy. heart
be around people, though it might be the last thing you want to do. Talk to someone. Hope you are ok.
Try doing something you enojy and something relaxing, likr writing, read, listening to music ect. Or just try talking to someone, it's better getting everything off your chest instead of letting it all build up inside of you.
kornrockersbaby
i really feel like commiting suicide right now. what would you do to take your mind off of it if you were me? please dont be sarcastic im serious.. if i dont get off this soon i could go through with it.
this is what I have to say: if you are talking about it with other people it means that you are too scared to kill your self and you don't want to do it, so you won't do it. I think you might if you work up the courage though, so here is my piece of advice, get involved in something, anything. If you like art, pant or draw, if you like theatre go do theatre, whatever, just go out and do something. and then once you get going on that, find another thing to do on top of that. that way you will find a lot to live for, that way you wont want or feel the need to kill yourself.
strawberrylemonade
kornrockersbaby
i really feel like commiting suicide right now. what would you do to take your mind off of it if you were me? please dont be sarcastic im serious.. if i dont get off this soon i could go through with it.
this is what I have to say: if you are talking about it with other people it means that you are too scared to kill your self and you don't want to do it, so you won't do it. I think you might if you work up the courage though, so here is my piece of advice, get involved in something, anything. If you like art, pant or draw, if you like theatre go do theatre, whatever, just go out and do something. and then once you get going on that, find another thing to do on top of that. that way you will find a lot to live for, that way you wont want or feel the need to kill yourself.
awe i am too scared.. crap... well.. for now.. ill just stick to self mutilation till i get the courage!
kornrockersbaby

my best friend is suicidal and i HATE it! i love her so much..people love you....you just gatta realize that!
Call a suicide hotline?
whatever i guess

paladin140's Wife

Try and think of things that made you happy once. Find a hobby or new pass time that is in some way constructive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff