If you'd like to go in depth about it, I have an aim account. Volatile Vulpes
thanks..

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kornrockersbaby
i can.. i will.. maybe right now it just seems hard

now is as good a time as any. Give it a try, while you think you have the strength. It's not an easy thing, but remember that people are here supporting you, and rooting you on. Chances are you'll find that more people than you know will be doing the same. Talk to someone. Get the help you deserve and want.
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby
i can.. i will.. maybe right now it just seems hard

now is as good a time as any. Give it a try, while you think you have the strength. It's not an easy thing, but remember that people are here supporting you, and rooting you on. Chances are you'll find that more people than you know will be doing the same. Talk to someone. Get the help you deserve and want.
god im so scared

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kornrockersbaby
god im so scared

*hugs* Of course. Life can be scary. ASking for help can be scary. But look how strong you've been already. I'm impressed, and I believe in you.
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby
god im so scared

*hugs* Of course. Life can be scary. ASking for help can be scary. But look how strong you've been already. I'm impressed, and I believe in you.
thank you.. eh.. as stupid as this may sound.. eh.. crying

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
mrf, mispost

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby
Thank yourself. And crying is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone cries. You're human, and you're hurting. You have a lot of emotions pent up in you right now that you've been keeping locked up inside. Crying is a way of letting those go a little.
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby
Crying is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone cries. You're human, and you're hurting. You have a lot of emotions pent up in you right now that you've been keeping locked up inside. Crying is a way of letting those go a little.
as long as no one sees me like this i guess

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kornrockersbaby
Everybody cries. Don't be ashamed to let people see you. It's not a sign of weakness. By all means, cry.
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby
Everybody cries. Don't be ashamed to let people see you. It's not a sign of weakness. By all means, cry.
no ones ever seen me cry before.. not even at funerals... ive never cried. i dont want to be seen as not weak.. just as scared

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kornrockersbaby
no ones ever seen me cry before.. not even at funerals... ive never cried. i dont want to be seen as not weak.. just as scared

People cry when they're scared, happy, sad... it's human. Not weak. It's hard to cry in front of people... sometimes it helps them comfort you even more. But if you can't bring yourself to do it, cry and let it out and then go. Take calming breaths, realise that you can do this, you can cry, that there's nothing wrong with any of this.
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby

People cry when they're scared, happy, sad... it's human. Not weak. It's hard to cry in front of people... sometimes it helps them comfort you even more. But if you can't bring yourself to do it, cry and let it out and then go. Take calming breaths, realise that you can do this, you can cry, that there's nothing wrong with any of this.
yes there is... i ******** up... i really did. and now all this because of me.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
kornrockersbaby

No, we're not going backwards now. We;re only stepping forward. You did not ******** up. This is not because of you. You're going to try a new way of viewing things, of gettig help. You're taking steps forward. Don't slip back, remember that I'm here. Talking to parents or adult, getting help and realising that this isn't your fault.
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
kornrockersbaby

No, we're not going backwards now. We;re only stepping forward. You did not ******** up. This is not because of you. You're going to try a new way of viewing things, of gettig help. You're taking steps forward. Don't slip back, remember that I'm here. Talking to parents or adult, getting help and realising that this isn't your fault.
i dont know.. im sooo scared.. even more scared knowing that maybe its not my fault... then why? why me? why anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff