Welcome to Gaia! ::

well i am seventeen and i have a few
stretch marks on my breasts.
their nothing massive or anything but
i'd like to get rid of them.

i guess they grew too fast in middle school or something.
i only have like a b or c cup *shrugs*

any creams or oils i could use?
and how long before they show results?
Aren't you stuck with them forever?
You're pretty much stuck with them I'm afraid. I've got quite a few on the usual areas (breasts, bum, hips etc.) Since they started appearing I've been using a couple of products. One is BioOil and the other is that Palmers Stretch mark cream (both are meant for pregnant women) but they both work really well in preventing anymore from appearing smile
try aloe... with emu oil...which sounds strange, but emu oil is really good with scars...so it may help

Lots of moisture, they never go away, but they do fade. The only way to get rid of the is laser removal...and I think it is not 100%.

Covet Shadowstalker
You're pretty much stuck with them I'm afraid. I've got quite a few on the usual areas (breasts, bum, hips etc.) Since they started appearing I've been using a couple of products. One is BioOil and the other is that Palmers Stretch mark cream (both are meant for pregnant women) but they both work really well in preventing anymore from appearing smile

Actually, you can't prevent them either. Its genetic. Either you get them or you don't.

i don't get new one's or anything
and it's just my breasts

darn i thought cocoa butter or something would work );
Dust.And.Echoes.
Covet Shadowstalker

Actually, you can't prevent them either. Its genetic. Either you get them or you don't.

So I got a crap load from putting on some weight, then as I've put on some more weight I got more... You're telling me my fat a** is genetic? razz
Bio oil is very good.

You can't get rid of stretch marks permanently, but they do fade over time and using moisturizer and oils can make your skin less prone to them.

As for myself, I have terrible stretch marks all over my upper thighs. I gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time, now I have really bad self-confidence and I never show my legs in public.

Thankfully they're starting to fade now I'm older, and I use bio-oil to help it along.

4,400 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
I think you're stuck with them...as mentioned above. Although something's telling me that you can reduce their appearance by getting them lasered. But then there's the cost of that and everything...
bio oil
where i can i get this?
and how long did it take for results?
lemun chan
i don't get new one's or anything
and it's just my breasts

darn i thought cocoa butter or something would work );

You can try to fade them, cocoa butter irritated mine. I'd try the Emu Oil...it works good for joint aches too. Yes, I have carpal tunnel at 22...

The reason I know all this, is I have stretch marks from when I was pregnant, I seriously look like I have the ******** US map on my stomach. So I saw a dermatologist. He explained they are unpreventable, and if you get them during growth spurts as a teen you will most likely get them during pregnancy. Typically, if a female on your mother's side (grandma/aunt/mom) had them, you have a higher chance. They can fade, but are irreversible short of cosmetic surgery.

lemun chan
bio oil
where i can i get this?
It can take from a few months to a few years for results.

You can purchase it over the internet, or at your local pharmacy. I bought mine from Boots.
I used to have some. I didn't use any products on them, and they gradually faded over time. You can't see them unless you're looking for them now (Its been just over a year).
lemun chan
bio oil
where i can i get this?

I actually saw it in Wilkinsons today, lots cheaper than Boots (if you live in the UK)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff