Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Dabbler

9,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I wasn't sure how to title this, so I just used the first word that I thought would sum up how I'm feeling. Well, how I've been feeling for a while now. Lately I've been feeling insanely stressed out. I've pulled a few muscles from it, at least my friend said stress could've caused it. Anyways, I've been staying up late at night because I have so much on my mind that I simply cannot sleep. Recently, I cut my best friend out of my life because she's been abusing me emotionally for months now. And she finally just pushed me over my limit, so losing her has been kind of rough for me. I also jumped out of a relationship and into a new one quite quickly. But I feel like it was the right decision, I really like the guy that I'm with. I think I love him, honestly. I'm not exactly sure if he feels the same way or not, I don't know. I feel like I really hurt the person I was with though, he kept telling me not to talk to who I'm with now, and was getting pushy and I just got impatient..? I don't think that's the right word... infuriated maybe would be better. I don't know, I ended up telling him I have feelings for who I'm with now though and he got really angry and didn't understand. Which made me feel pretty bad, but he seems to be okay about it now. I think he feels like he still has a chance with me though, and that's why he's changed moods. It kind of bothers me, I don't want him out of my life because he's a really good guy, and he's been here for me for a long time, but I'm young and I feel like I've only ever known what it's like to be with him, and I want to experience new things, and new feelings. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so...

Another thing is I've been trying to lose weight off and on for a while now. My weight will bounce sometimes, and I'm still getting the hang of the diet thing. Because I've just noticed that when you exercise you also have to maintain a sort of diet. So I've had that going for a while. And I think it's working. Maybe? I don't know, it's also stressed me out a little I think, because I use to eat a lot when I'd get upset. It's been difficult getting out of the habit I had created. But I'm still going, so I guess I'm okay..

I'm sorry for writing so much, I just had to vent somewhere I guess. Advice or opinions are cool. I'd appreciate anything left here, even if it's rude. (Maybe not so much rude, but words help sometimes.)

Versatile Lover

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NotTsundere
I wasn't sure how to title this, so I just used the first word that I thought would sum up how I'm feeling. Well, how I've been feeling for a while now. Lately I've been feeling insanely stressed out. I've pulled a few muscles from it, at least my friend said stress could've caused it. Anyways, I've been staying up late at night because I have so much on my mind that I simply cannot sleep. Recently, I cut my best friend out of my life because she's been abusing me emotionally for months now. And she finally just pushed me over my limit, so losing her has been kind of rough for me. I also jumped out of a relationship and into a new one quite quickly. But I feel like it was the right decision, I really like the guy that I'm with. I think I love him, honestly. I'm not exactly sure if he feels the same way or not, I don't know. I feel like I really hurt the person I was with though, he kept telling me not to talk to who I'm with now, and was getting pushy and I just got impatient..? I don't think that's the right word... infuriated maybe would be better. I don't know, I ended up telling him I have feelings for who I'm with now though and he got really angry and didn't understand. Which made me feel pretty bad, but he seems to be okay about it now. I think he feels like he still has a chance with me though, and that's why he's changed moods. It kind of bothers me, I don't want him out of my life because he's a really good guy, and he's been here for me for a long time, but I'm young and I feel like I've only ever known what it's like to be with him, and I want to experience new things, and new feelings. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so...

Another thing is I've been trying to lose weight off and on for a while now. My weight will bounce sometimes, and I'm still getting the hang of the diet thing. Because I've just noticed that when you exercise you also have to maintain a sort of diet. So I've had that going for a while. And I think it's working. Maybe? I don't know, it's also stressed me out a little I think, because I use to eat a lot when I'd get upset. It's been difficult getting out of the habit I had created. But I'm still going, so I guess I'm okay..

I'm sorry for writing so much, I just had to vent somewhere I guess. Advice or opinions are cool. I'd appreciate anything left here, even if it's rude. (Maybe not so much rude, but words help sometimes.)

Hi, there!

It sucks that you're feeling all these negative feelings, but I feel like you're taking really good steps in your life. Taking out what was toxic to you, trying new things, and even trying to be healthier. Honestly, I don't think it's bad that you wanted to experience new feelings from someone else rather than what was provided, but if you don't intend to be with him again, you should talk to him and let him know that him thinking he still has a chance is making your uncomfortable. Hopefully, since he seems to be okay with your relationship now, he'll understand.

I wouldn't worry much about whether or not the person in your current relationship thinks the same of you. There's not really much you can do to change how strongly they feel, so you should enjoy the relationship and hopefully they will develop feelings similar to yours. It took two years of waiting for me for my best friend to realize that she actually had feelings for me. I'm not sure if you'd want to wait that long, but I'm just giving an example of mine, so I do think it's very possible. I know it's hard thinking that the other person may not like you as much, but like I said, you should just enjoy your relationship and hope for the best. And of course, don't change yourself if you think that they may like you more if you were different. That's a nono dramallama

I'm glad you're trying to get healthier and eat better. I salute you on even trying 'cause I can't even motivate myself to start , so cheers to you. I think you can do it. Just keep bein' active and trying your damnedest to eat all those healthy things y'know? I'm not really a fitness expert, so I don't have any recommendations on what you should be doing, but it seems you're off to a good start by trying.

I hoped that helped if even just a tiny bit!
And remember, I might just be some random person on your friend's list, but you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Hygienic Dabbler

9,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Empty Box of Donuts

It sucks that you're feeling all these negative feelings, but I feel like you're taking really good steps in your life. Taking out what was toxic to you, trying new things, and even trying to be healthier. Honestly, I don't think it's bad that you wanted to experience new feelings from someone else rather than what was provided, but if you don't intend to be with him again, you should talk to him and let him know that him thinking he still has a chance is making your uncomfortable. Hopefully, since he seems to be okay with your relationship now, he'll understand.

I wouldn't worry much about whether or not the person in your current relationship thinks the same of you. There's not really much you can do to change how strongly they feel, so you should enjoy the relationship and hopefully they will develop feelings similar to yours. It took two years of waiting for me for my best friend to realize that she actually had feelings for me. I'm not sure if you'd want to wait that long, but I'm just giving an example of mine, so I do think it's very possible. I know it's hard thinking that the other person may not like you as much, but like I said, you should just enjoy your relationship and hope for the best. And of course, don't change yourself if you think that they may like you more if you were different. That's a nono dramallama

I'm glad you're trying to get healthier and eat better. I salute you on even trying 'cause I can't even motivate myself to start , so cheers to you. I think you can do it. Just keep bein' active and trying your damnedest to eat all those healthy things y'know? I'm not really a fitness expert, so I don't have any recommendations on what you should be doing, but it seems you're off to a good start by trying.

And remember, I might just be some random person on your friend's list, but you can always PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Thanks for the response!!
Yehhap, the relationship stuff can be tough and waiting is sometimes hard I'm sure. But, you're probably right and I think I will talk to my friend about that. Also, I think that the losing my best friend was the hardest thing I've had to do in forever. Like, I've been thinking about her a lot. I'm homeschooled, so I don't assoicate with a lot of people. So losing her has really kind of opened my eyes in a way. Like I've noticed how much time I really devoted to our friendship, and how much her and I would talk. Because now, I use most of the time I'd use to talk to her, to try talking to new people. Which is insanely difficult for me because I have pretty bad anxiety and can get nervous over conversing with someone easily. But she had to go, like my self esteem went down the drain because of some of the things I saw her saying about me.

Hahah, I also am not a pro with the fitness stuff! I use to go to the gym a few months ago, but my mom didn't wanna go with me anymore or drive places. So I stopped going and now do a lot of exercises at home instead. It took me forever to realise that you're supposed to take days off to rest though. Which apparently helped me 0% which sucked soooo bad. Like I exercised everyday for 2 hours for about 2 and a half weeks then one of my best friends was like "Yeah, you're supposed to take rest days because- insert reasons that seem really important here-" lol it was so upsetting. But now that I know that I just alternate days and skip weekends. c:

As for fooooood, I'm working on that still. Because food is yummy as ********, ya know? dramallama But really, thanks for responding. It's nice to see someone's opinions and support. You really did help me quite a bit. 4laugh

Versatile Lover

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NotTsundere
Empty Box of Donuts

Thanks for the response!!
Yehhap, the relationship stuff can be tough and waiting is sometimes hard I'm sure. But, you're probably right and I think I will talk to my friend about that. Also, I think that the losing my best friend was the hardest thing I've had to do in forever. Like, I've been thinking about her a lot. I'm homeschooled, so I don't assoicate with a lot of people. So losing her has really kind of opened my eyes in a way. Like I've noticed how much time I really devoted to our friendship, and how much her and I would talk. Because now, I use most of the time I'd use to talk to her, to try talking to new people. Which is insanely difficult for me because I have pretty bad anxiety and can get nervous over conversing with someone easily. But she had to go, like my self esteem went down the drain because of some of the things I saw her saying about me.

Hahah, I also am not a pro with the fitness stuff! I use to go to the gym a few months ago, but my mom didn't wanna go with me anymore or drive places. So I stopped going and now do a lot of exercises at home instead. It took me forever to realise that you're supposed to take days off to rest though. Which apparently helped me 0% which sucked soooo bad. Like I exercised everyday for 2 hours for about 2 and a half weeks then one of my best friends was like "Yeah, you're supposed to take rest days because- insert reasons that seem really important here-" lol it was so upsetting. But now that I know that I just alternate days and skip weekends. c:

As for fooooood, I'm working on that still. Because food is yummy as ********, ya know? dramallama But really, thanks for responding. It's nice to see someone's opinions and support. You really did help me quite a bit. 4laugh

Ohgod. Why must bad food be so ********' good ;-;.

Holy s**t, two weeks of straight exercising? That sounds painful LOL. I think your self esteem will naturally return once you're used to things as they are now and surround yourself with people that support you. I'm really bad with talking to people as well, so don't worry. Which is why I never talked to you after you added me. I get hella intimidated by like, everyone and everything so I usually just read people's statuses and forum posts like a weirdo. redface

I'm glad I was able to help you, though. Makes me pretty darn happy ; u ;.
If you'd like, we could be actual friends instead of me stalking your statuses and forum posts quq. You like League, and I play quite a bit of that, so maybe we could play or something. I'm not the greatest but I don't really rage at all. I don't really do well with people that rage at me though, so the mute button is like my best friend there.

That was kinda hard tbh. I'm still pretty intimidated by you o u o.

And if not that, like I said, my PM's are always open.

Hygienic Dabbler

9,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Empty Box of Donuts

Holy s**t, two weeks of straight exercising? That sounds painful LOL. I think your self esteem will naturally return once you're used to things as they are now and surround yourself with people that support you. I'm really bad with talking to people as well, so don't worry. Which is why I never talked to you after you added me. I get hella intimidated by like, everyone and everything so I usually just read people's statuses and forum posts like a weirdo. redface

If you'd like, we could be actual friends instead of me stalking your statuses and forum posts quq. You like League, and I play quite a bit of that, so maybe we could play or something. I'm not the greatest but I don't really rage at all. I don't really do well with people that rage at me though, so the mute button is like my best friend there.

Yupp, yupp, yuppp. And imagine hearing that it did nothing for you! lolol. And yeah, I'm finding myself happier when I realise I don't have to consider how she'll react when I go to play league or something. Because she often would flip tables and act like I'm leaving her out. But that wasn't the way that it was. Anyways, I think that's kind of cute lolol that you were nervous I mean. There's no reason to be intimidated by me x//D I'm not that special lolol. What happens to me is in public I'll feel like everyone is always starring at me, or is talking about me. And I'll get urges to hide lol. And other times I'm just scared of conversing really, and I do the same thing as you and only post really when Im trying to get an Achievement or etc. ouo

And, I'd love to be friends biggrin Friends is awesomeeeee! You like League toooo? Oh my goodness I sense many pentas in our future xD lolol, and I don't usually rage either. I also don't play too well when I'm qued with someone I know will rage or etc. I'd totally be down to play tomorrow or later maybe. I'm supposed to go home tomorrow because I'm out of state for Christmas. ouo I live in Tennessee, and I'm in Texas. Soooo a nice long 12 hour drive is going to occur tomorrow. I would say lets play Leagues now, but the interwebs can be iffy here. I dc a lot ono but I do play my part when I'm not dced. ouo soooooooooooooooooo, I forgot what I was going to say next. gonk

PMs are cool, I really prefer Skype or FB though xD PMs here can be slow. I wish that gaia still had the messanger thing at the bottom! dramallama dramallama dramallama but yeah, PM me anytime!

Versatile Lover

8,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NotTsundere
Empty Box of Donuts

Yupp, yupp, yuppp. And imagine hearing that it did nothing for you! lolol. And yeah, I'm finding myself happier when I realise I don't have to consider how she'll react when I go to play league or something. Because she often would flip tables and act like I'm leaving her out. But that wasn't the way that it was. Anyways, I think that's kind of cute lolol that you were nervous I mean. There's no reason to be intimidated by me x//D I'm not that special lolol. What happens to me is in public I'll feel like everyone is always starring at me, or is talking about me. And I'll get urges to hide lol. And other times I'm just scared of conversing really, and I do the same thing as you and only post really when Im trying to get an Achievement or etc. ouo

And, I'd love to be friends biggrin Friends is awesomeeeee! You like League toooo? Oh my goodness I sense many pentas in our future xD lolol, and I don't usually rage either. I also don't play too well when I'm qued with someone I know will rage or etc. I'd totally be down to play tomorrow or later maybe. I'm supposed to go home tomorrow because I'm out of state for Christmas. ouo I live in Tennessee, and I'm in Texas. Soooo a nice long 12 hour drive is going to occur tomorrow. I would say lets play Leagues now, but the interwebs can be iffy here. I dc a lot ono but I do play my part when I'm not dced. ouo soooooooooooooooooo, I forgot what I was going to say next. gonk

PMs are cool, I really prefer Skype or FB though xD PMs here can be slow. I wish that gaia still had the messanger thing at the bottom! dramallama dramallama dramallama but yeah, PM me anytime!

Heyhey I have to go like, right now, so you should add me on skype real quick ; ;

tatertotlrd27

Hygienic Dabbler

9,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Empty Box of Donuts

Heyhey I have to go like, right now, so you should add me on skype real quick ; ;

tatertotlrd27

Okie dokie!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas