Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lately, like the past two weeks, I've been getting stomach aches after eating chocolate or drinking chocolate milk. I love chocolate, and I drink a lot of chocolate milk because I can't drink soda. Now when I drink just one cup of chocolate milk, I feel really sick. I don't throw up or anything but I just ache really bad. It's not just with chocolate milk, I just had a chocolate cupcake and I feel sick. I've also eaten a little chocolate candy and felt sick, and Reeses too. Is my body just getting too much chocolate? Can it really react this way if I eat too much?
Don't eat chocolate.
Problem solved.
Could be an allergy to a component. I feel like that after eating chocolate--but I have a caffeine allergy.
You're probably allergic.
battery acid lollipop verbally abuses the target!

Umm, I think that means you should just, I don't know, EAT LESS CHOCOLATE.

Normally if you hurt after eating something

that's your body's way of saying

THE ******** YOU DOING

STOP THAT

User Image
I feel sick when I drink only half a cup of chocolate milk. That's not a lot of chocolate...

I don't know how I could be allergic to something in the chocolate because it's with all types of chocolate and all brands. Unless I'm allergic to the chocolate itself.. but then wouldn't I be itchy and getting hives and stuff?

Shirtless Wench

Your body could be getting allergic from too much chocolate/sugar, I guess.
My dad had the same thing when he was growing up - he drank huge quantities of milk, then developed a sort of lactose intolerance, but after a year or so of not drinking milk, he was able to drink it again.
Your lactose intolerant, sherlock.
Too Unit
Someone doesn't know how to read.

I agree. It might be the onset of an allergy or maybe the sugar is too much for you. If I eat too much candy, I get an upset stomach. Too much for me is a normal portion for someone else.
Substeph
Lately, like the past two weeks, I've been getting stomach aches after eating chocolate or drinking chocolate milk. I love chocolate, and I drink a lot of chocolate milk because I can't drink soda. Now when I drink just one cup of chocolate milk, I feel really sick. I don't throw up or anything but I just ache really bad. It's not just with chocolate milk, I just had a chocolate cupcake and I feel sick. I've also eaten a little chocolate candy and felt sick, and Reeses too. Is my body just getting too much chocolate? Can it really react this way if I eat too much?
what the ******** kind of life issue is that
Duchess Bramble
Too Unit

I agree. It might be the onset of an allergy or maybe the sugar is too much for you. If I eat too much candy, I get an upset stomach. Too much for me is a normal portion for someone else.

Yes, you're right, I don't know how to read. But, how is that I'm typing with out looking at the keyboard? Oh logic, you silly b*****d.

Seriously, she's lactose intolerant. It's not a ******** allergy.

Or she's just a giant fatty who needs to stop engorging in cupcakes and sweets. I feel bad for your pancreas.
Too Unit
Duchess Bramble
Too Unit

Yes, you're right, I don't know how to read. But, how is that I'm typing with out looking at the keyboard? Oh logic, you silly b*****d.

Or she's just a giant fatty who needs to stop engorging in cupcakes and sweets. I feel bad for your pancreas.
I did not know that lactose intolerance caused someone to feel ill after eating chocolate.
Since lactose intolerance has been suggested, here is an important question:

How do you feel after drinking regular milk or cheese?
I would suggest not eating things that make you feels sick.

Lay off everything that makes your stomach hurt for a month or two, and then you can try having small amounts again. Your body might just need a break. That or eat good quality dark chocolate. You can have alot less, and still get a good endorphin hit.
Duchess Bramble
Too Unit
Duchess Bramble
Too Unit

I did not know that lactose intolerance caused someone to feel ill after eating chocolate.

Chocolate has milk in it, depending on the type of chocolate and percentage of cocoa. Milk chocolate will obviously have more milk, and dark chocolate will have less.

My uncle is lactose intolerant and gets severe stomach cramps if he eats milk, cheese etc. He also gets sick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff