Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
bulbasaur -x

I am glad you locked everything and he was arrested...that is some intense stuff to go through. I'd probably be spazzing like your friend...911 operators don't like me because I get flighty and jittery when I'm scared.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I had a stalker at one point, but they were relatively harmless. They followed me for about a week around campus and lived in the same building I did (small campus + co-ed dorms by floor = good chances of stalking). Figured out my schedule by where I walked to, when I ate, etc. Turns out she just wanted to introduce herself and be friends without being creepy. We both laughed about it, she apologized, all was well, and we don't really talk much, but we're still friends.

One of my roommates, on the other hand...

I'd go into detail, but lets just say I wasn't his roommate for long.

In any case, like others have said, gather evidence and report him to the authorities.

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
shinmp
When I was about 15 (3 years ago), I randomly got a message on Facebook from this guy (i had no clue who he was) saying that he had a gift cards for me at a well known Canadian coffee shop down town, he told me to go there and ask the ladies who worked there for them. I didn't know if he was serious or not, so I got a ride into town and I got my friend to come with me. (i kinda live outside of town) When I got there, I asked the a girl who worked there about it and she goes "Oh! Yes, a man bought these for you and said for me to give them to you!" She goes and gets them, it was $100 worth on each of them. On the envelope they came in there was a number on it and he wrote "call me so i know you got them" I thought it was really strange, I didn't call him, I just sent him a message later on saying "thank-you" and he ignored the message.

A few days later, he messages me again saying "are you busy tonight? i hope you are enjoying your coffee" I didn't respond, and he starts to spam me every 5 minutes asking if I wanted to hangout with him. He said he would come and pick me up and we could go out to dinner. I told him "no, i can't" and I blocked him.

A couple weeks go by and I guess he made a new account, but he changed his name and made his picture of a girl. He added me, (i didn't have a clue that it was him and i guess he added a few of my friends to make it look more real) so I accepted. He starts messaging me on there saying "Hi. I just moved here and I see you around town ALL the time and I think it would be really cool if we got to know each other. Do you want to go out for some lunch?" I didn't respond right away and I started looking at the profile and they only had one picture of some girl and only had my friends added. I messaged a few of my friends asking if they knew this person and they all said no. I just said "No, I think I'm alright." The account was deleted a few minutes after.

A month later (it was summer) I went to the next town (it was about 15 minutes from where I lived) with my friend because we wanted to go swimming in the dam and do a bit of shopping after. We were walking around in our bikini tops and shorts so we could dry off before putting our shirts back on (it's normal to do this here and it was about 30+ degrees out) I get a message on my phone (facebook is linked up to my phone) from that guy (he made a new account, again) saying "I see you." and sends me a pictures of me swimming and walking around with my friend. I got really freaked out and I wanted to leave, but our ride wasn't going to be around for another few hours and had no way of getting a hold of our ride and my parents were away. I didn't respond and I went into a store and kinda hid. I was trying to figure out how to block him from my phone and as I was doing that, he messages me more pictures of me from that day and he sends me a picture of me going into the store I was in. I messaged a couple of friends asking if we could stay at their place until my our comes to get us, finally someone said yes. When I got to their place, I explained what happened to them and I told their parents and I showed them. They told me to tell my parents and see what they want to do about it, but my parents weren't going to be home until the next day.
The friend who I was with told me she was going to ask her parents if I could stay the night because she was really paranoid about it too, but they said no because they didn't believe us, even with the messages. They thought it was us trying to trick them into letting me spend the night. So, she just said "I'm not leaving her by herself" and they said "fine, you can stay at her place" which was fine, I just didn't want to be by myself.

We get to my house and the sun is just starting to set (i live about 5 minutes away by car from the town) we go on our laptops and put on a movie to relax and to try and get my mind off it because I was overly paranoid. I forgot to block him this time, because I was trying to not think of it until my parents got home the next day. He messages me again saying "you are a very sexy girl." I didn't respond and I start to get worked up. He sends me another one "you should let me in" I have 2 doors that lead to the outside in my house and I went into complete panic mode and I just wanted to see if the doors were locked and when I got the main door that peope use, there was a dirty looking 50 year old man standing there, smiling at me. and he goes "can i come in?" and I looked and the door wasn't locked and as he was about to come in, I slammed the door as hard as I could and locked it. He got mad and started calling me names, I didn't understand what they were, I just knew he was mad. My friend dialed 911 but was freaking out also and couldn't get the story straight to them, but she just told them to come to my address ASAP. He was walking around my house trying to figure out how to get in. All the windows were locked. The police arrive there 5 minutes after she called them. They see this man walking around my house and they ask him who he is and I guess he just starts running. They caught him and arrested him. I found out that he has been arrested before for being a sex offender.

If he shows up again, call the police. You don't know what they can be capable of.

OH MY GOD THATS SO SCARY SHIIT I WOULDVE BEEN RAPED AND DIED YOU ARE LUCKY GIRL LUCKY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff