Welcome to Gaia! ::

iv got two friends that have recently split up cause of some stupid stuff. theyre both really good friends but refuse to talk to eachother. when im arround both of them they both expect me to pick one or the other to talk to and stuff. i dont wana choose sides. i shouldnt have to cause they got into a spat. anyway... what could i do to get them back together?they broke apart cause of some stuff the school flipped out over.(computer stuff)

Witty Sage

tell them to grow up and work it out between themselves. it's not your job to play messenger.
i dont play messanger, i dont want one of them feel like im betreying him.
this sux. sad
Tell your friends to put their fight between them and not force you to join in.
ill try, i just hope it dosnt backfire on me.
Let them work it out with eachother
blood slave
iv got two friends that have recently split up cause of some stupid stuff. theyre both really good friends but refuse to talk to eachother. when im arround both of them they both expect me to pick one or the other to talk to and stuff. i dont wana choose sides. i shouldnt have to cause they got into a spat. anyway... what could i do to get them back together?they broke apart cause of some stuff the school flipped out over.(computer stuff)

Hello...wow i was in that predicament last halloween and it SUCKS! well tell them both that if theyre as good friends with you as they say they are then they wont put you in the middle of it. tell them (i know it would be VERY hard though) but tell them that if they want to hang out with you they must get along or else you wont hang out with you.

last halloween my boyfriend and a group of friends both were fighting and both wanted me to go to a party...(2 diff ones) i tols them both i was taking out my little sister if they couldnt get along and wouldnt go with either...they ended up makin up and we all went out together whee
At this age, kids are always fighting and vowing never to speak to eachother again... then five minutes later they're best friends again. Give it a day or two... or a week... That or just tell them that you don't want to have to choose between them and that if they have a problem with you being friends, they can get over it or forget it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff