Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

You could try this crazy thing called seeing other people.
pallbearer

...elaborate?

Enduring Phantom

XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer

...elaborate?

Um...you could...date other people...and find a new sex partner?

neutral
french cafe scene
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
french cafe scene
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
french cafe scene
christ you're a little b***h. no it's not because of her that you've got sex on the brain; it's your own problem of your own creation and you need to figure it out yourself because you sound pretty ******** nutty.

I wasn't like this before her. Also i'm not really placing everything on her. I'm still responsible for my actions. I don't even hate her i let go of that kind of emotion with her forever ago. If you walk up to someone and say "Why are you eating that? it's gross." And the person becomes offended or hurt you are responsible and partial to blame. Even if you only meant that you didn't like that food and you were not trying to hurt said person's feelings you're still responsible for poor wording.

In this case she's responsible for saying those horrible things to me. She's responsible for lying to get into my pants. And she's partially responsible for why i act this way. It's still ultimately up to me on how i take things and handle them. But the other person is not without blame either.

Trolling is the least respectful stance in a discussion.
Not to mention part of moving on or "letting go" is to properly vent and talk about things.
You can't make progress if you bottle up your feelings. So in a way this thread is me
"letting go."

rolleyes Go whine about your sexually frustrated misogyny to someone else buddy.

..So you tell me it's not her fault and i show you how some of it is.
You tell me to let go and i explain how this is letting go.
Considering your reply i think you're running out of was to be clever/hurtful.
I'm not whining i'm expressing there is a difference and if you can't see that or reject this fact then you clearly have more issues then i. Also if you don't like it don't post here that simple.
pallbearer
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer

...elaborate?

neutral

What i meant was i don't see why you decided to say that in the first place.

Enduring Phantom

XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer

...elaborate?

neutral

Because you're craving intimacy and sex and somehow intimacy and sex would seem to be the solution?

This is not rocket science
pallbearer
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer

...elaborate?

neutral

Because you're craving intimacy and sex and somehow intimacy and sex would seem to be the solution?

This is not rocket science

Ah. it's late my bad. I'm single atm. It's hard enough to find someone i actually am into around here. Most people are awful. Even if i do manage to date someone i still have the hurdle of "if i ******** right away they will just hurt me and use me" kind of thing going on.

Enduring Phantom

XxCorrupt-JusticexX

Ah. it's late my bad. I'm single atm. It's hard enough to find someone i actually am into around here. Most people are awful. Even if i do manage to date someone i still have the hurdle of "if i ******** right away they will just hurt me and use me" kind of thing going on.

Well I think instead you should say to yourself that no matter what happens with the relationship at that moment you wanted to have sex so you shouldn't feel bad.

You probably end up giving your date the vibe you're not into them so they lose interest
pallbearer
XxCorrupt-JusticexX

Well I think instead you should say to yourself that no matter what happens with the relationship at that moment you wanted to have sex so you shouldn't feel bad.

You probably end up giving your date the vibe you're not into them so they lose interest

You may be on to something. I found out recently that planning for things in relationships tends to add more strain then just going with the flow. Insecurites are a b***h.

Enduring Phantom

XxCorrupt-JusticexX
pallbearer
XxCorrupt-JusticexX

You may be on to something. I found out recently that planning for things in relationships tends to add more strain then just going with the flow. Insecurites are a b***h.

I think you should try it out. Just run with it 3nodding

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
french cafe scene
XxCorrupt-JusticexX
french cafe scene
christ you're a little b***h. no it's not because of her that you've got sex on the brain; it's your own problem of your own creation and you need to figure it out yourself because you sound pretty ******** nutty.

I wasn't like this before her. Also i'm not really placing everything on her. I'm still responsible for my actions. I don't even hate her i let go of that kind of emotion with her forever ago. If you walk up to someone and say "Why are you eating that? it's gross." And the person becomes offended or hurt you are responsible and partial to blame. Even if you only meant that you didn't like that food and you were not trying to hurt said person's feelings you're still responsible for poor wording.

In this case she's responsible for saying those horrible things to me. She's responsible for lying to get into my pants. And she's partially responsible for why i act this way. It's still ultimately up to me on how i take things and handle them. But the other person is not without blame either.

Trolling is the least respectful stance in a discussion.
Not to mention part of moving on or "letting go" is to properly vent and talk about things.
You can't make progress if you bottle up your feelings. So in a way this thread is me
"letting go."
ignore french cafe. He is a major troll here.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
It's not her fault for you craving sex. Plus I'd say your fault for falling for her lies and letting her get in your pants. If you really wanted to wait you should of, not just done it because someone claimed to love you. You sound like a whiney little b***h.
Pink Plaid
It's not her fault for you craving sex. Plus I'd say your fault for falling for her lies and letting her get in your pants. If you really wanted to wait you should of, not just done it because someone claimed to love you. You sound like a whiney little b***h.

"I wasn't like this before her. Also i'm not really placing everything on her. I'm still responsible for my actions. I don't even hate her i let go of that kind of emotion with her forever ago. If you walk up to someone and say "Why are you eating that? it's gross." And the person becomes offended or hurt you are responsible and partial to blame. Even if you only meant that you didn't like that food and you were not trying to hurt said person's feelings you're still responsible for poor wording.

In this case she's responsible for saying those horrible things to me. She's responsible for lying to get into my pants. And she's partially responsible for why i act this way. It's still ultimately up to me on how i take things and handle them. But the other person is not without blame either."

copied and pasted for your convience.
Let me tell you my story.

When I was a little kid, I was warned of ending up like you. So I began to suppress my desire towards woman in an attempt to stamp out the lust that I would eventually develop. Lust, to me, seemed like the worst sin in the world. I didn't even understand what sex was. I had a lot of other issues that messed with my confidence and developing sexual identity, but moving on.

Fast forward to puberty, and I'm pre-dominantly gay.

Now what?

Well, I proved you can manipulate your own attractions by the way you think.

My advice to you is to begin to de-sexualize women. Before you think about a woman's beauty, think about her purity as her defining trait. Women can be ugly and undesirable. But a woman's most shining trait is her clear outlook on life. Many women have wonderful personalities and a light tenderness that doesn't exist in the hearts of men. I relate to women not because I'm gay, but because my identity of being a confident human being and a man has been crushed so hard that I need someone soft and understanding to relate to.

While men can be seen as moon-like figures that are seethed in monotonous, emotional darkness and gray, women can be seen as bright suns. They illuminate the souls of those near them, and they are often bright and vibrant, even in sadness.

Begin to turn off your own sexual attraction. It is a distraction that has even caused death and war, and I'm pretty sure that no one wants to create violence and destruction that is ugly and unproductive. Instead, focus on love--love is not getting hard to feeling butterflies in your stomach. Love is the devotion and drive to protect others and to ensure their well-being. It is the thing that causes people to give up their lives for each other.

You will not surpress your sexuality--rather, you will develop love, and from there, the body's demands will follow. Live your live with your heart, not the upside-down heart-shaped headed worm between your legs.

To me, love is so much more pure and powerful than romance, and lust has no place in a heart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love

Agape is what humanity should strive for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff