Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
JewelWoods
LoveIsMyPoison
Since i got pregnant my boyfriend hasn't wanted to touch me..................Last night he decides to have sex with me
it was over so fast it wasnt even worth it anytime weve had sex at all since i got pregnant it hasnt been worth it. So i dont know what to do i dont wanna tell him no when he does finally ask but theres no point in me doing it

How old are you?

Were both 18.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LoveIsMyPoison
Robot Giny
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise
Are you far enough along to show? Not everyone finds a pregnant woman to be attractive.

Im showing a little bit... but ive only gained like 4 pounds.
im 4 1/2 months

Have you sat down and asked him properly about this?

yeah he says he just doesnt have a sex drive as of lately... but its been 3 months only getting laid every week or so and hes the only one who gets off
He's being selfish in bed? That's not cool. That really does need to be communicated to him. You're not a masturbation sock.

If he's not willing to actually have sex with you, and prioritize your pleasure just as much as his, then there's really no point in having sex at all. Did you have a satisfying sex life before?

We had great sex before, we had sex every day and it was fantastic i usuallly finished 2 or 3 times a go... but just recently hes been selfish
Well that's your problem then. And this is where communication becomes really important, because now you need to tell him, and nobody likes that conversation.

But it needs to be had. You need to tell him that you don't understand why he's been so selfish in bed, but it's really hurting you. Maybe you feel like he's just using your body to get off, and it's not a way for you two to connect anymore. Bottom line, you don't exist just to help him get off so he can sleep at night. If he's not willing to pull his head out of his a** and tell you what his problem is, you're certainly not going to keep having unsatisfying sex.

...Well, maybe use a bit more tact then I did. But that's basically the conversation you need to have. Something is obviously bothering him, and he needs to tell you what it is. Is he anxious about the pregnancy? Was it unexpected? How long have the two of you been together?
LoveIsMyPoison
JewelWoods
LoveIsMyPoison
Since i got pregnant my boyfriend hasn't wanted to touch me..................Last night he decides to have sex with me
it was over so fast it wasnt even worth it anytime weve had sex at all since i got pregnant it hasnt been worth it. So i dont know what to do i dont wanna tell him no when he does finally ask but theres no point in me doing it

How old are you?

Were both 18.

Well, first of all, i'm sorry you felt the need to rush into things this way. Secondly, you're only 18 dealing with problems that many women don't face until their late 20s-early 30's. So, what you have to do is grow the hell up. You wanted to be an adult, well good news! Now you are, with adult problems to boot! Welcome to your new life.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Robot Giny
LoveIsMyPoison
Robot Giny
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise

yeah he says he just doesnt have a sex drive as of lately... but its been 3 months only getting laid every week or so and hes the only one who gets off
He's being selfish in bed? That's not cool. That really does need to be communicated to him. You're not a masturbation sock.

If he's not willing to actually have sex with you, and prioritize your pleasure just as much as his, then there's really no point in having sex at all. Did you have a satisfying sex life before?

We had great sex before, we had sex every day and it was fantastic i usuallly finished 2 or 3 times a go... but just recently hes been selfish
Well that's your problem then. And this is where communication becomes really important, because now you need to tell him, and nobody likes that conversation.

But it needs to be had. You need to tell him that you don't understand why he's been so selfish in bed, but it's really hurting you. Maybe you feel like he's just using your body to get off, and it's not a way for you two to connect anymore. Bottom line, you don't exist just to help him get off so he can sleep at night. If he's not willing to pull his head out of his a** and tell you what his problem is, you're certainly not going to keep having unsatisfying sex.

...Well, maybe use a bit more tact then I did. But that's basically the conversation you need to have. Something is obviously bothering him, and he needs to tell you what it is. Is he anxious about the pregnancy? Was it unexpected? How long have the two of you been together?

hes really stressed, especially since were putting it up for adoption. and it was very unexpected, i was on birth control, and weve been together for 5 years

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LoveIsMyPoison
Robot Giny
LoveIsMyPoison
Robot Giny
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise

hes really stressed, especially since were putting it up for adoption. and it was very unexpected, i was on birth control, and weve been together for 5 years
That would be stressful for both of you.

Regardless, the conversation still needs to happen. Maybe the two of you should take a break for while to sort some things out? If not a physical break (like if you two live together and need each other for rent money) then take a break from sex for a while. Let him be stressed, and let yourself be stressed. Try not to force intimacy if there isn't any really there.

8,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
LoveIsMyPoison

he needs a serious attitude adjustment....sit him down and tell him how you are hurting and what you think...he needs to man up, maybe he doesn't want this beautiful wonderful child? he sounds iffy to me....he needs to man up.

gramps

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
GrandpaJones
LoveIsMyPoison

he needs a serious attitude adjustment....sit him down and tell him how you are hurting and what you think...he needs to man up, maybe he doesn't want this beautiful wonderful child? he sounds iffy to me....he needs to man up.

gramps

were not keeping it were adopting her to a wonderful family who has the means and patience to take care of her smile

8,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
LoveIsMyPoison
GrandpaJones
LoveIsMyPoison

gramps

were not keeping it were adopting her to a wonderful family who has the means and patience to take care of her smile [/quote

something is wrong.....here.....maybe hes not wanting to give the baby up? hummmmm.....

gramps

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces