Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Since i got pregnant my boyfriend hasn't wanted to touch me..................Last night he decides to have sex with me
it was over so fast it wasnt even worth it anytime weve had sex at all since i got pregnant it hasnt been worth it. So i dont know what to do i dont wanna tell him no when he does finally ask but theres no point in me doing it

Tipsy Prophet

Some men feel weird about having sex while their girl is pregnant. Myths about it somehow hurting the baby and such. These are, of course, totally unfounded and you can have sex as much as you--unless otherwise stated by your doctor/midwife--want without hurting the baby. I think this is something you really need to talk to him about. Communication is key, after all. If you fear hurting his ego, maybe don't say it's not "worth it". But, express that you feel he isn't as interested as he used to be before you got pregnant and that you don't feel there is as much passion now when you do actually do it. I feel "passion" is a nice, gentle way of saying "Hey, buddy, what about my satisfaction?! You're not the only one you wants to 'bust a load!'"

Gawker

Delightful_FOOL
Some men feel weird about having sex while their girl is pregnant. Myths about it somehow hurting the baby and such. These are, of course, totally unfounded and you can have sex as much as you--unless otherwise stated by your doctor/midwife--want without hurting the baby. I think this is something you really need to talk to him about. Communication is key, after all. If you fear hurting his ego, maybe don't say it's not "worth it". But, express that you feel he isn't as interested as he used to be before you got pregnant and that you don't feel there is as much passion now when you do actually do it. I feel "passion" is a nice, gentle way of saying "Hey, buddy, what about my satisfaction?! You're not the only one you wants to 'bust a load!'"

All of this.

Magical Girl

He might be worried about hurting you and is too scared to let you know! Maybe you could drop into conversation that when surfing the net you saw people talking about pregnancy/sex myths, or 'did you know that.... I just found it really interesting' That way you'd be putting his mind at ease without having to confront him about his weirdness.

On the other hand when you do instigate something you could tell him how you want it. If you want it a bit rougher, tell him, if you want him to grip on a little harder, tell him! You're still the same desirable person you always were, so tease him along to help it go a little longer. Your hormones are going crazy at the moment so there will be times when you're more keen for intimacy, and he will need to help to accommodate those needs for you wink

Devoted Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Are you far enough along to show? Not everyone finds a pregnant woman to be attractive.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Neverwise
Are you far enough along to show? Not everyone finds a pregnant woman to be attractive.

Im showing a little bit... but ive only gained like 4 pounds.
im 4 1/2 months

Devoted Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise

im 4 1/2 months

Have you sat down and asked him properly about this?

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Neverwise
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise

im 4 1/2 months

yeah he says he just doesnt have a sex drive as of lately... but its been 3 months only getting laid every week or so and hes the only one who gets off

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
Wiat you are complaining that you get laid every week and that is somehow him not wnating to touch you? Right. Well, time to adjust to reality, because a baby is just going to make that worse not better. Having sex once a week is pretty good there.

As for you not getting off, that has to do with a lot of thing that isnt HIM. A women orgasming has way more to do with the women than the man. And jsut because you dont orgasm doesnt mean it isnt worth it. Wtf is with that stupid mindset? Sex isnt just about if you c** or not, it is the experience and so hating on him for beng fast is not heplful. Stop being so selfish.
angel_259236102
Wiat you are complaining that you get laid every week and that is somehow him not wnating to touch you? Right. Well, time to adjust to reality, because a baby is just going to make that worse not better. Having sex once a week is pretty good there.

As for you not getting off, that has to do with a lot of thing that isnt HIM. A women orgasming has way more to do with the women than the man. And jsut because you dont orgasm doesnt mean it isnt worth it. Wtf is with that stupid mindset? Sex isnt just about if you c** or not, it is the experience and so hating on him for beng fast is not heplful. Stop being so selfish.

While i think Angel is right that you do kind of have sex frequently enough to not be complaining
so hard, I don't think it's wrong to be upset that he seems to only care about getting himself off
(if that's what's happening). I need to know more details: Is he just not trying to arouse you
properly? Is he cutting out foreplay or something? Or is he just climaxing faster than you'd like?

If he doesn't mean to keep ending it so quick, that's one thing. If he's suddenly become inattentive
to you, that's another, and something he SHOULD have called to his attention because a partnership
is two people working together-- especially in sexual situations.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
angel_259236102

Well when you have sex it last less then 2 minutes then he gets up and leaves its just not how i feel likt it should be... and its not how it used to be

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
weed-chan
angel_259236102

While i think Angel is right that you do kind of have sex frequently enough to not be complaining
so hard, I don't think it's wrong to be upset that he seems to only care about getting himself off
(if that's what's happening). I need to know more details: Is he just not trying to arouse you
properly? Is he cutting out foreplay or something? Or is he just climaxing faster than you'd like?

If he doesn't mean to keep ending it so quick, that's one thing. If he's suddenly become inattentive
to you, that's another, and something he SHOULD have called to his attention because a partnership
is two people working together-- especially in sexual situations.

No foreplay for me. its goes like this. i blow him til hes hard enough to go. we have sex. he finishes. he leaves. if i ask him to help me finish afterwards he just says no or continues to ask if im done yet... he wont go down on me either. which isnt a big deal at all. i just wish he would put more effort into helping me as well..

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise

im 4 1/2 months

yeah he says he just doesnt have a sex drive as of lately... but its been 3 months only getting laid every week or so and hes the only one who gets off
He's being selfish in bed? That's not cool. That really does need to be communicated to him. You're not a masturbation sock.

If he's not willing to actually have sex with you, and prioritize your pleasure just as much as his, then there's really no point in having sex at all. Did you have a satisfying sex life before?
LoveIsMyPoison
Since i got pregnant my boyfriend hasn't wanted to touch me..................Last night he decides to have sex with me
it was over so fast it wasnt even worth it anytime weve had sex at all since i got pregnant it hasnt been worth it. So i dont know what to do i dont wanna tell him no when he does finally ask but theres no point in me doing it

How old are you?

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Robot Giny
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise
LoveIsMyPoison
Neverwise

im 4 1/2 months

He's being selfish in bed? That's not cool. That really does need to be communicated to him. You're not a masturbation sock.

If he's not willing to actually have sex with you, and prioritize your pleasure just as much as his, then there's really no point in having sex at all. Did you have a satisfying sex life before?

We had great sex before, we had sex every day and it was fantastic i usuallly finished 2 or 3 times a go... but just recently hes been selfish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff