Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Kitten

13,500 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dear LI,
I have had issues with my ex boyfriend and we broke up about 2 months ago. He now has a girlfriend, whom he cheated on with me. He basically went through the whole town looking for me, and finally found me at my job. He told me that I've changed, and I kicked him out cause from all places, he decides to talk to me at my job. I ran into him at the gym, but ignored him like if he was just another person at the gym. He walked up to me and talked to me. We went outside, and he started tearing up and telling me that he didn't want to lose me. After that, I decided to talk to him at his house, cause it's his comfort zone. So, he told me that he didn't want to lose me and he still wants me around. He told me that he will never love his girlfriend as much as he loved me. We did have sex, and he did kiss me, so he cheated on her. He said he'd never cheat, but he did it anyways. User Image . Which it confuses me, because he says he loves me, but he decided to stick with her.

After a while, I made up my mind and told him that we can't be friends, even though he cried, again, but I couldn't handle the bullshit anymore.
LI did I do the right thing? D:.
Why did he look for me?
I hate males :c.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
He wanted to have sex with you. He got it. That is why he bothered you.

Next time, dont go ******** the stalker.
Your teeth. gonk

Fluffy Kitten

13,500 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
foreveralone090
Your teeth. gonk

There braces xD.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
You shouldn't kissed and have sex with him if you two have already broken up. That would make the situation worse. I wouldn't be surprised if he looked for you in town again for more sex.. you made it worse for yourself.

Fluffy Kitten

13,500 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ashangel299
You shouldn't kissed and have sex with him if you two have already broken up. That would make the situation worse. I wouldn't be surprised if he looked for you in town again for more sex.. you made it worse for yourself.

I know what you mean, but after that I told him not to look for me anymore cause nothing will be the same. I also told him that I wouldn't give him a chance, and to just leave me alone.

Dapper Informer

Wow.
Did you do the right thing?
Yeah but a little bit late don't you think?

As a rule. If you're going to tell someone to leave you alone.. Don't do it after you help them cheat. Even if you thought it was a clever plan. Because it isn't clever.

And personally. You have some nerve planning to use this against him if he doesn't leave you alone.
I don't know many guys who would do the crying thing just to manipulate you into having sex with them, but...

Perhaps he's just confused about how he feels about you. On one hand, he may feel like he does still love you, but his actions and his words say two different things. If he really loved you, he wouldn't have betrayed you the way he did.

Stay the ******** away from him from now on and you should be fine. You certainly didn't do the right thing by ******** him and helping him cheat on his girlfriend again, but you did right by telling him you couldn't see him anymore.
Well, congratulations, you were stupid.

Learn a lesson: don't do this s**t again. Also, be responsible with your ********. This was not an example of it. At all.

He's a jackass. There goes that relationship with his girl. Not that it even existed if he was pining for you.

The only reason you hate men is because, generally speaking, neither men nor women communicate with each other in a way the other can understand.

They get confused and pissed off and lonely, and the rest of us are like "HEY Y'ALL, TRY JUST TELLING THEM WHAT YOU WANT AND NEED AND ASKING THEM THE SAME FOR A CHANGE!" as loud as we can.

*sigh*

Tipsy Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
You did do the right thing... he's no good... just let him out of your life completely or you'll be tugged along by his teary eyes and need for tissues and sex.

Waste. Of. Time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces