Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I am dating someone who is transgendered. He has lived as a woman a few years ago and got disowned by his parents. His friend didn't want to see him anymore and he lost his job due to it. He stopped living as a woman and still lives as a man to this day. You have no idea how much pain TG people go through, humiliation, physical/verbal/emotional abuse. Your boyfriend came to YOU because he trusts you. If you really love someone, you should love them for who they are inside, not what parts they have. Maybe it was easier for me because I am pansexual and knew from the bat about my boyfriend, who knows. But I DO know that your boyfriend needs your support, your love, a shoulder to cry on, someone to hold him when he is feeling down because this is NOT an easy thing to go through.

Some days my boyfriend doesn't want to even get out of bed because he does not feel right in his body. He has sever body issues and hates the way he looks, it doesn't match with who he feels he really is. No one can understand what they go through every day. They get ridiculed by even, shunned by the gays and lesbians, totally out casted.

Some people said that if he feels like he's a girl then he shouldn't be dating you. Transgendered people can be gay/bi/pansexual so he CAN be a girl and still like girls. That makes no difference. Your boyfriend had guts to go to you about it and you treat him like he is a freak. Yes, you are being selfish. Are you not realizing that he may be unhappy? You want him to be unhappy to ensure your happiness? That isn't right.
A good chunk of transgendered people who have no support, no one to go to, people telling them not to do it because it makes THEM feel uncomfortable..are sadly the ones to commit suicide.
Your boyfriend needs to seriously think this through, yes. But you also need to support him, if you truely love him, you can get past that he won't have a p***s.
here are casting molds you can make toys out of his member before it's gone if you want to.

I know whenever my boyfriend goes through transition we are making a mold out of him and freezing his sperm.

Majority posts in this thread are assholes anyways. Don't listen to them.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Salmenella
I am dating someone who is transgendered. He has lived as a woman a few years ago and got disowned by his parents. His friend didn't want to see him anymore and he lost his job due to it. He stopped living as a woman and still lives as a man to this day. You have no idea how much pain TG people go through, humiliation, physical/verbal/emotional abuse. Your boyfriend came to YOU because he trusts you. If you really love someone, you should love them for who they are inside, not what parts they have. Maybe it was easier for me because I am pansexual and knew from the bat about my boyfriend, who knows. But I DO know that your boyfriend needs your support, your love, a shoulder to cry on, someone to hold him when he is feeling down because this is NOT an easy thing to go through.

Some days my boyfriend doesn't want to even get out of bed because he does not feel right in his body. He has sever body issues and hates the way he looks, it doesn't match with who he feels he really is. No one can understand what they go through every day. They get ridiculed by even, shunned by the gays and lesbians, totally out casted.

Some people said that if he feels like he's a girl then he shouldn't be dating you. Transgendered people can be gay/bi/pansexual so he CAN be a girl and still like girls. That makes no difference. Your boyfriend had guts to go to you about it and you treat him like he is a freak. Yes, you are being selfish. Are you not realizing that he may be unhappy? You want him to be unhappy to ensure your happiness? That isn't right.
A good chunk of transgendered people who have no support, no one to go to, people telling them not to do it because it makes THEM feel uncomfortable..are sadly the ones to commit suicide.
Your boyfriend needs to seriously think this through, yes. But you also need to support him, if you truely love him, you can get past that he won't have a p***s.
here are casting molds you can make toys out of his member before it's gone if you want to.

I know whenever my boyfriend goes through transition we are making a mold out of him and freezing his sperm.

Majority posts in this thread are assholes anyways. Don't listen to them.

not many people are as strong as you. the OP sounds young. wouldn't it be better for her to get out of this relationship than stay in it when she is so upset and obviously can't get over it? it would just hurt them both in the end.

My ex boyfriend, Geoff, who is now Sarah...... Did the same thing....

He's undergone YEARS of counseling because they wont allow him to undergo surgery until basically they've seen that he's dead set on "the change".

I dont really have an advice necessarily.... But, all i can say is that you're not wrong for feeling like you want to convince him otherwise... But at the same time, you either need to accept what he wants, and either remain his girlfriend whilst he's going through this as a woman (if he so wishes.... like my ex did) or, leave and just handle being his friend... I get your point about it not being "the same" with the whole "mommy" example you gave... but you just gotta deal.... or not.. its all up to you.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

kwarren7

not many people are as strong as you. the OP sounds young. wouldn't it be better for her to get out of this relationship than stay in it when she is so upset and obviously can't get over it? it would just hurt them both in the end.

Very true. I just hope he has someone else to go to for support since she sound unwilling to even if they end the relationship.
Parawhore Amani

My ex boyfriend, Geoff, who is now Sarah...... Did the same thing....

He's undergone YEARS of counseling because they wont allow him to undergo surgery until basically they've seen that he's dead set on "the change".

I dont really have an advice necessarily.... But, all i can say is that you're not wrong for feeling like you want to convince him otherwise... But at the same time, you either need to accept what he wants, and either remain his girlfriend whilst he's going through this as a woman (if he so wishes.... like my ex did) or, leave and just handle being his friend... I get your point about it not being "the same" with the whole "mommy" example you gave... but you just gotta deal.... or not.. its all up to you.

just thought i'd add.... Sarah and I arent NOT together NOT because she decided to become a SHE, we split because of her moving to NY, and me being in AZ... had NOTHING to do with her making this decision...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff