Welcome to Gaia! ::

We've been going out for a few months, and I'm interested in taking our relationship to the next level. I'm not sure if she's ready yet. How can I tell?

Her name is Tiffany, by the way.
I'm assuming your new... you should take this question to Life Issues friend. Questions like this really aren't supposed to be in ED...
Ah. It's been moved now.
What is tha next leavel?
you dumbass this is the life issue forum......stupid blondes neutral

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Simple. Ask her if she's ready or not.
Well, now that we're in the right section...

...I suppose the best way would be to find out first through communication. I don't mean outright asking her (because sometimes that can frighten the opposite sex), but if you're good at hinting or "beating around the bush" by asking questions that are close to what you want to know, you can probably get your answer without actually asking her.

What exactly do you mean by "the next level?"
preeow402
We've been going out for a few months, and I'm interested in taking our relationship to the next level. I'm not sure if she's ready yet. How can I tell?

Her name is Tiffany, by the way.

Ask her. If she says no, respect her decision to wait, or find someone else.
chillinmidnight12
you dumbass this is the life issue forum......stupid blondes neutral

......it was originally in the ED section. stare
Well, it's been really casual, but I've been wanting to make it a little more intimate. In the real sense of the word "intimate," meaning closer, not sexual.
preeow402
Well, it's been really casual, but I've been wanting to make it a little more intimate. In the real sense of the word "intimate," meaning closer, not sexual.

Do romantic things with her, or spend more time with her. smile Take her to dinner, split a meal, go see a movie, go for a walk, go somewhere scenic, etc etc. Most girls like romantic guys, so you might want to play into that if you can. wink Buy her a rose, write her a poem, etc.
Ask her what she likes though, or what she'd like to do with you.
preeow402

Casual? Hm... "relationship" and "casual" never really fit well in the same sentence, but I'll just let that one go. So... do you mean emotionally closer? If that's what you mean it's not really something you can ask the other person... it just has to happen. Opening yourself to her and allowing herself to open up to you. Well... that is if she does it. That's the real trick, honestly. If it's bothering you really bad, you can sit down with her and just "talk" about where you two are headed and try to have a "casual" conversation about it. But that usually never works too well.
I guess I'm just a little hesitant... sweatdrop

I don't want to mess anything up with her.
preeow402
Oh, here's a picture of her, by the way.

http://tehdely.on.nimp.org/shots/march/31/tiff.jpg

Shes rly hott

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas