Welcome to Gaia! ::

angel_259236102
Wouldnt it be far easier to just go to a sex store and buy one?

Anyways I dont think they ship dildos in a box that says they are dildos. I find that boxes dont really say much at all, when I get things it is jus well a box and where it is from. IF it does say they know better than that.

Exactly. The only thing is if you're easily embarassed. When I went to a sex store my friends and I were told that because you couldn't return them, the store clerk had to turn it on. I was embarassed, but for most people I'm sure that's minor.
Why would you get it shipped where your parents can see it? Just walk in a sex store and say it's a gag gift.
Most companies will ship it in a discreet box without labels that would indicate what is in it.

However, like other's said, you're probably better off going to a sex store and purchasing one. That way your parents won't be asking what's in the box.
[Castration Pop]
Adam and Eve.

unfortunately i don't have a v****a, so i can't insert phallic objects or get ******** there
Go to a sex shop and get one. I wish I had one buy me one while your at it haha jk. Hide it from your parents and your good. Just make sure you don't have them walk in.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The box cannot scream d***o as that invades your privacy and their policy. Take a good look at how these "specialty" items are shipped. Most if not every single online store (including amazon and ebay) reassure the buyer that their items will be discrete.
The King of Forum Trolls
[Castration Pop]
Adam and Eve.

unfortunately i don't have a v****a, so i can't insert phallic objects or get ******** there

Nope but there's a door around the corner.

Dedicated Paladin

9,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Walk into a sex shop with your head held high, choose the d***o of your choice, go to the counter, slap down some cash and walk out.

I basically did the same thing when I bought my ex a magic bullet vibrator. The person behind the counter has probably seen it all before and isn't going to laugh at you or tell your parents. Some sex shops have a rear entrance you could use if you don't want to go in the front entrance.
Make sure you research toy materials. Silicone is usually best, safest and most hard-wearing.

I like Downunder Toys, which are online and exclusively make silicone toys. Their butt toys are pretty cool.

Choose a toy DESIGNED for butt play. Ordinary dildos could get lost up there. Seriously. You want a butt plug or similar.
Fizzlesticks
Make sure you research toy materials. Silicone is usually best, safest and most hard-wearing.

I like Downunder Toys, which are online and exclusively make silicone toys. Their butt toys are pretty cool.

Choose a toy DESIGNED for butt play. Ordinary dildos could get lost up there. Seriously. You want a butt plug or similar.

idk much about girl parts but i was always under the impression that an a**s is generally smaller than a v****a; how does a d***o get lost in your butt

plus, butt plugs look kinda scary; i don't want to walk around with something in my butt all day, awesome as that sounds. worried i'd do some damage

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The King of Forum Trolls
Fizzlesticks

idk much about girl parts but i was always under the impression that an a**s is generally smaller than a v****a; how does a d***o get lost in your butt

plus, butt plugs look kinda scary; i don't want to walk around with something in my butt all day, awesome as that sounds. worried i'd do some damage
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It doesn't matter if you are a male or female. Your a**s is longer. The vaginal canal is actually shorter than the a**l canal. But unlike the a**l canal, the vaginal area is actually wider.

So you can actually get it lodged in and get it stuck... And it's not fun trying to explain to your parents that you need to go to the doctor to remove a d***o up your a**...

And I would suggest a**l beads. Those are ******** awesome.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image
The King of Forum Trolls
Fizzlesticks

The vaginal canal has an end: the cervix. Nothing can get past that (except semen, of course). Not tampons or fingers or a d***o or p***s—the cervix is just too small.

The a**s does not have an end. It heads straight on to the bowels and innards of you. When you put things up the a**s, they *can* just keep going. That's why lots of embarrassed gents end up at the doctors each year with things stuck up their butts. (My doctor friend has removed such items has apples and lightbulbs from the anuses of gentlemen.)

When you put a regular d***o up an a**s, there's a risk that you'll lose hold of it and, like in quicksand, it'll just get sucked in. That's why it's really important that you use something designed for a butt. They usually have a handle on the end that stops the d***o/plug at a certain point so it can't ever get lost.

Butt plugs are designed to stay put during sex or play. You don't have to wear it all day; you can do whatever you want with them. And, obviously, you pick the size that suits you. But you'll see here (that's just a photo of a butt plug—NOT in or near anyone), they have the base that stops them getting lost.

Of course, there are a**l dildos as well. You just have to decide based on what kind of play you want to get up to. But do think about it before you make a purchase, and DON'T pick something you could lose. Because then you'll wind up in the emergency room feeling sheepish. And uncomfortable. razz

Heckler

well it wont say d***o, itl say whoever you purchased it from

that being said
just go to a ******** sex store, hell I'm a straight male with no intentions of putting anything in my butt and I almost bought a d***o for the sole purpose that it was my first time in a sex store and I thought it would have been hilarious. i didn't though because I hate wasting money on dumb s**t.
Thanks for the helpful tips guys for when I need to buy one too. Spencers here I come!
I know a guy who made his own dildos and brought them to class as an example of a piece of art he's created. You should try that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff