Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think its horrible and no matter what you shouldnt do it.i know a person who got drunk once and he called my boyfriend and he told him to shave his eyebrows so he did.so not only can it mess you up but you could end up doing something you will regret....like shaving your eyebrows.
Ireland_freak
BloodStainedKnife
I don't know why, but I have the urge to drink and smoke now....I know how bad the two can tear you up, but I still want to...thinking it'll make me feel better....when I know it won't...

aah dont do it, its not worth it. I have done both, it sucks

I agree. It's not as great as many people say it is. Don't do it. Smoking can kill you, and it stinks so freakin' bad. Of course you know that. Drinking kills brain cells. The myth is that they grow back, but they don't. It's the sad truth. Drinking wouldn't be illegal to people under 21 if the brain cells killed did grow back.
BloodStainedKnife

I'm not seeking attention you ********, I have friends, but.....why do there have to be people like you....you people get me off track and get me confused....@_@...
And I wasn't going to say anything like that...I wasn't going to say anything----just ******** off. I was only asking for ******** advice. AndI'm not the whore...Yuki is....

You're sad. Just.. sad..
Yuhkaz
BloodStainedKnife

I'm not seeking attention you ********, I have friends, but.....why do there have to be people like you....you people get me off track and get me confused....@_@...
And I wasn't going to say anything like that...I wasn't going to say anything----just ******** off. I was only asking for ******** advice. AndI'm not the whore...Yuki is....

You're sad. Just.. sad..

oh whatever...you can't do anything anyways. You're jsut some sad little b***h trying to be all cool online....
Think of how much money you'll waste! Plus, you're only 12, so I doubt you have much money in your hands right now =)

I don't suggest starting. If you start, you might get addicted, and then when you run out of money, you'll go to drastic measures, and those can turn out very bad =)
BloodStainedKnife
I don't know why, but I have the urge to drink and smoke now....I know how bad the two can tear you up, but I still want to...thinking it'll make me feel better....when I know it won't...

don't do it
BloodStainedKnife
Oh God no! scream Drinking and smoking is a no no!!!! I don't see why you would want to do that... Doesn't your school make you watch videos about this? That's what my school did. They forced all of us to watch videos discussing about smoking and drinking and how effective it can be on your life.
its not worth it. you have you whole life ahead of you and you have everything going for you. why risk losing that. plus...your a kid...live life to the fullest. u can smoke and drink when ur old.
BloodStainedKnife

I have that same problem!m i have always wanted to get high just to see what it felt like... i am so tempted...
You should try some hobbies that you like keeping busy with. And eat some Spitz (as in sunflower seeds), that'll keep you away from smoking. You should drink water until you get used to it, but don't get too used too it. Too much water can be bad (so my friend said) so expermenting drinks would be fun. You should do some things that doesn't make you think of smoke or drinking.
Havin' lived through that part of my life. Drinking is ok, but not at that age. I mean, c'mon. Even if your mind is telling you to do it, that has to deal with many other things other then your body actually wanting them. It has to do with Acception issues, not to mention other things.

I say, give it a few years. Wait till your eightteen, don't start smoking really, nothing wrong with trying it, but don't force yourself on it. It's not something to have to deal with. Same with Drinking, go ahead, try a few drinks.. WHEN YOU BECOME ATLEAST 16. Twelve is too early to start anything, you're still a baby whether you want to think about it or not. If you weren't born before the year 1985 you're still a baby incomparison to many things that are out there.
all it will do is make you feel worse later. dont do it

RoninZero's Significant Otter

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Have fun dying early if you do stare
It's incredibly ridiculous to even think of it at that young of an age. Incredibly ridiculous.

But if you want too hey your the one with an early death.
I'm not gonna badger you, but I wouldn't. If you wait until 18 to smoke, which is the legal age where I live, you are like 90% less likely to become addicted to it. Plus, drinking is a bad way to waste money. You spend too much money for it and get little of the change. Trust me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff