Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know why, but I have the urge to drink and smoke now....I know how bad the two can tear you up, but I still want to...thinking it'll make me feel better....when I know it won't...
you just need will power my good friend.
Find some wholesome activities.
BloodStainedKnife
I don't know why, but I have the urge to drink and smoke now....I know how bad the two can tear you up, but I still want to...thinking it'll make me feel better....when I know it won't...

aah dont do it, its not worth it. I have done both, it sucks
Ireland_freak
BloodStainedKnife

aah dont do it, its not worth it. I have done both, it sucks

It really messes you up inside and out. It may seem ''fun'' but its not, it can mess your life up.
I know that. but my brain keep saying it'll make me feel better....like I said..
If that's really what you want to do, then you should do it.

My opinion.
ButterBalls
If that's really what you want to do, then you should do it.

My opinion.

......if you want to get screwed up, fine....no one's stopping you
No.. . brain not telling you anything. Media saying everyone older than you does it.
Smoking will mess up your breathing and Alcohol kills your liver and makes you have to pee... a lot. Plus they're both quite expensive now adays, and you could get in serious trouble if you get caught at your age.
Besides, the human brain is not fully developed until age 16 and the lungs are fully developed until later too, but I don't quite remember the age.
Let's not bust anything that isn't finished being made.
Get a hobby or something.
Or friends... friends are good.
No, you shouldn't. You've heard it many times before but it is bad for you, and not only that, but twelve year olds should not do either. I believe the law is you must be 18 to buy tobacco and 21 for alcohol..
BloodStainedKnife
I know that. but my brain keep saying it'll make me feel better....like I said..

Don't smoke nor drink. It's bad for you. Besides, there are other things that you can do.
my friend is 13 and she smokes. it caused our friendship to shake very badly.
I think you should. Just do what you want, we can't stop you anyways. We're just random people online.
Once you start on the habit, it's difficult to stop. Try to fight the temptation. If it helps, tell your parents that you have the temptation to smoke and drink but you jolly well know what the consequences are and not willing to take the risk.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Smoking will do nothing for your health, and drinking-away your problems will not help matters of any kind. Find a better coping mechanism.
Mizu_teh_neko
I think you should. Just do what you want, we can't stop you anyways. We're just random people online.

good point. but it's less expensive than wasting my time with a therapist ----even though it's recommended for me to have one---but they're so annoying.....in my opinion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff