Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, first off, I'm on birthcontrol (Depo Provera/The Shot) and I have been for about 6 months. Well a couple of nights ago my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom, like usual, but this time I let him c** inside of me, instead of pulling out. Well its more like, I made him. Now he's a teensy bit worried about whether I could get pregnant or not. I'm pretty certain I wont be, since everytime he's pulled out he came a little before he was tottaly out. But he's always worried that I'll get pregnant, probably because he's a guy.
But my queston is, or my asking for you opinion, do you think I have a high chance of getting pregnant?

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
No, the chances aren't high according to the FDA. Remember though, there could still be a chance. Maybe take a test to be certain, but I doubt you are.
the pill doesn't always work, that's why they say use two forms of birth control, wait two weeks and take a test ^_^

Beloved Gaian

I don't think so but its always a possibility.
rockdudett
the pill doesn't always work, that's why they say use two forms of birth control, wait two weeks and take a test ^_^

Oh no, Im not on the pill, Im on the shot. I'd totally be pregnant if I were on that, since I'd forget to take it everyday. -dies-
You should get tested.
Pulling out isn't an effective method of birth control anyway - there's semen in the precum.
Personally, I don't believe you have a high chance of getting pregnant. After all, that's what the shot is meant to prevent. There is still a very minor chance of it happening, but there always is. Don't let it bother you too much.
Just take a test to be sure.
Aiko Amaya
rockdudett

Oh no, Im not on the pill, Im on the shot. I'd totally be pregnant if I were on that, since I'd forget to take it everyday. -dies-
i see, still wouldn't trust it though but i'm paranoid, do what ever you like but if you start getting symptoms run for the doc's
Well since you're on the shot you shouldn't be pregnant. It's supposed to prevent you from ovulating, so you shouldn't have any mature eggs that could be fertilized. I'm sure there is a tiny tiny chance that you could be pregnant. I would get a test just to make sure, but I seriously doubt you are pregnant.
rockdudett
Aiko Amaya
rockdudett

i see, still wouldn't trust it though but i'm paranoid, do what ever you like but if you start getting symptoms run for the doc's

Keke, that's why Im on the shot, when my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time he got me so paranoid I gave myself symptoms. So I told my mom and she put me on the shot.
theres always that 50, 50 chance
indeed and u can also get STDs

Feral Wolf

3,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
well im pritty sure you wont get pregnant. me and my ex used to have sex all the tiem and i would let him go inside me, and i too am on depoprovera and we started doing it after the second time i had the shot. im pritty sure your safe, but it might be a good idea to take a pregnancy test just incase.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff