Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you ever had this problem?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Im pretty sure im in the right forum.. this is a issue and its in my life.. so dont yell or anything if its not. Bitches :]

Ok well I start freshman year in a week, and ive been having sleeping troubles.. Im not having troubles because im becoming a freshman, im having troubles because i cant call asleep i seem to find myself only being tired at 3-4 AM and waking up at noon. How can i get back to a normal sleep pattern.. [11 pm - 5:30 am] Advice would be greatly apprieciated
I had to go to the doctor and get sleeping pills for night and pills to keep me up during the day. They're doing a sleep study on me soon. It's no fun, just lying there trying to sleep and not being able to.
Love_Music
Im pretty sure im in the right forum.. this is a issue and its in my life.. so dont yell or anything if its not. Bitches :]

Ok well I start freshman year in a week, and ive been having sleeping troubles.. Im not having troubles because im becoming a freshman, im having troubles because i cant call asleep i seem to find myself only being tired at 3-4 AM and waking up at noon. How can i get back to a normal sleep pattern.. [11 pm - 5:30 am] Advice would be greatly apprieciated

set your alarm to an hour earlier each day. If you don't get enough sleep one day, then you'll fall asleep earliler which also helps. I had a similar problem and thats what I did.
Maybe watch a movie before you want to go to sleep. Um....maybe take a run like in the AFTERNOON so you can tire yourself out... Or listen to music before you go to sleep(not rap xp )
Enchanted Dreamer
Maybe watch a movie before you want to go to sleep. Um....maybe take a run like in the AFTERNOON so you can tire yourself out... Or listen to music before you go to sleep(not rap xp )
Haha, Im going to try the alarm clock thing.. and with the movie thing.. i have paranoia, so if i hear one sound in my room that i dont make, i FLIP out. you have no idea. so i always have to sleep with my tv on low. sweatdrop
Love_Music
Enchanted Dreamer
Haha, Im going to try the alarm clock thing.. and with the movie thing.. i have paranoia, so if i hear one sound in my room that i dont make, i FLIP out. you have no idea. so i always have to sleep with my tv on low. sweatdrop

lol ok xd Everyone is different.... 3nodding

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I would suggest getting on a strict excersize schedule.
Enchanted Dreamer
Love_Music
Enchanted Dreamer

Indeed whee
Love_Music
Enchanted Dreamer
Love_Music
Enchanted Dreamer

Indeed whee

I understand the noise thing. You can never figure out what's making noise when you're tired. Once I slept in a bed with a creaky spring in the matress and it took me ages to figure out that there was only noise when I moved, and therefore it was a creaky spring.
in_the_rain
Love_Music
Enchanted Dreamer
Love_Music
Enchanted Dreamer

Indeed whee

I understand the noise thing. You can never figure out what's making noise when you're tired. Once I slept in a bed with a creaky spring in the matress and it took me ages to figure out that there was only noise when I moved, and therefore it was a creaky spring.
yea ever since i saw "the ring" and "darkness falls" i cant look inside my mirrors with the lights off or anything sweatdrop
Love_Music

Whoa...I have the same exact problem. What I've been doing is forcing myself to go to sleep earlier until I'm used to it, even if I just lie in bed awake. Or try waking up earlier so your body is more tired at night.
HisLight
Love_Music

Whoa...I have the same exact problem. What I've been doing is forcing myself to go to sleep earlier until I'm used to it, even if I just lie in bed awake. Or try waking up earlier so your body is more tired at night.
Doesnt that SUCK though! You try for hours at a time but your body just cant go into sleep mode. its frustrating
I had the same problem...........I didn't get over it until a week after school started...............but I have had sleeping problems for the past.....3 or 3 1/2 years.......I sleep for like 30-45 min then wake up and can't sleep for the next 2 or 3 hours.......but it's cool............I'm used to it so I'm not as tired after each night.......

!!SMURF ON!!
I have the same problem all the time. the way I'm planning to get back to a normal sleep schedule (because both of these have worked for me before) is to either pull an all-nighter and then go to bed at 8 or 9 the next day or to work out for an entire day. That tends to get me sleepy...
Stay awake one entire night and day, then go to bed at 830-9ish. You'll wake up when you want to, and BAM, regular sleep schedule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff