Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I guess I'll start by asking everyone;
How vivid are your dreams?

I know dreams are just dreams but do they ever bother you throughout your day?
Do you dream of ex's while currently with someone else?

I keep dreaming of people Ive had past relations with while I'm with my boyfriend.
I used to have a bad habit of jumping into relationships too quickly and now Im stuck feeling anxiety when I go to sleep cuz I dream of them. Im scared that I talk in my sleep sometimes and my boyfriend might hear me. I'm pretty sure I don't want to leave my boyfriend but Im scared to tell him that the dreams are really bothering me because he'll say " why aren't you with them then? Obviously you want to be."

I can't change the way things are nor do I really want to in my love life, but the dreams are bothersome and cause me nightmares and to lose sleep.

Noob

1. My dreams are usually pretty vivid, and almost always feel real.
2. Yes, some really bother me a lot.
3. No, never. But I guess that's because I don't really have any exes.

I don't think dreaming of exes mean you want to be with them. I guess it depends on what all happened in your dream, but even then, it doesn't mean you want to be with them. Dreams can usually mean the complete opposite. If you look at dreams that way. Some people look at dreams as meanings or some people look at them as hidden feelings or thoughts. If you feel dreams have more meanings than just what they are, then I recommend getting a dream dictionary. I have the one by Russell Grant and it's pretty good and might calm you down if you get an idea of what your dreams might mean. I don't know how accurate dream dictionaries are, but it's just an idea.
Beelziebub

1. My dreams are usually pretty vivid, and almost always feel real.
2. Yes, some really bother me a lot.
3. No, never. But I guess that's because I don't really have any exes.

I don't think dreaming of exes mean you want to be with them. I guess it depends on what all happened in your dream, but even then, it doesn't mean you want to be with them. Dreams can usually mean the complete opposite. If you look at dreams that way. Some people look at dreams as meanings or some people look at them as hidden feelings or thoughts. If you feel dreams have more meanings than just what they are, then I recommend getting a dream dictionary. I have the one by Russell Grant and it's pretty good and might calm you down if you get an idea of what your dreams might mean. I don't know how accurate dream dictionaries are, but it's just an idea.

Thanks that helps so much!!!
I've had some pretty vivid dreams. Ones where I was sure I was awake. Have also had lucid dreams a few times. Normally they don't bother me throughout the day or have any lasting effects on me.

There are two exceptions. Dreams where I have met a person I really like and fall in love with. That's always a strong kick to the balls when I wake up. The other usually involves some sort of struggle like a fight or something I know I should be coming out on top but simply can't do it in the dream. I usually wake up really annoyed.

I have dreamt about one ex a couple of times. Was the first girl I really cared about it.

Wealthy Hoarder

The one dream that I remember, no matter if I want to or not, is the losing my teeth dream. Sometimes its just one tooth, or its all my teeth. I can't understand why I keep on having the said dream though.

It's weird because in the dream I "feel" where the tooth fell out. I panic and try to put it back in. I never works.

Sometimes my retainers are added to the mix. Sometimes not.

I really want this dream to end. --
Whiskey Grey
I've had some pretty vivid dreams. Ones where I was sure I was awake. Have also had lucid dreams a few times. Normally they don't bother me throughout the day or have any lasting effects on me.

There are two exceptions. Dreams where I have met a person I really like and fall in love with. That's always a strong kick to the balls when I wake up. The other usually involves some sort of struggle like a fight or something I know I should be coming out on top but simply can't do it in the dream. I usually wake up really annoyed.

I have dreamt about one ex a couple of times. Was the first girl I really cared about it.

Yea I understand the dreams where you wake up and you can't fight or punch or kick but yours suppose to be fighting. I really hate those... I had that one last night in a dream about an ex. I wanted to stop but I couldn't.
Srintella Tiagara
The one dream that I remember, no matter if I want to or not, is the losing my teeth dream. Sometimes its just one tooth, or its all my teeth. I can't understand why I keep on having the said dream though.

It's weird because in the dream I "feel" where the tooth fell out. I panic and try to put it back in. I never works.

Ive never had this dream but Ive had a few friends who have had this sort of dream before and it seems pretty terrifying!
I dont really remember dreams much.

The thing is, a dream is just a dream, so you dont need to let it bother your real life. If anything, even dream analysis isnt litera, so it isnt even about your ex at all.

Wealthy Hoarder

Chibi_kitty_101
Srintella Tiagara

Ive never had this dream but Ive had a few friends who have had this sort of dream before and it seems pretty terrifying!

At this point in my life it isn't terrifying. The dream lost its nightmarish quality's a long time ago..

Though it is unnerving still. Yet its nice to know I am not the only one who has this dream!
legnanellaf5
I dont really remember dreams much.

The thing is, a dream is just a dream, so you dont need to let it bother your real life. If anything, even dream analysis isnt litera, so it isnt even about your ex at all.

Thats true but at the sametime, people who have vivid dreams constantly have a wider ranger of sleep issues then people who don't remember their dreams. They can be tired all the time from not being able to finish out a dream cycle. Not to mention, the dreams can cause anxiety and promote insomnia and other sleeping issues. I experience the insomnia quite a bit when I go on a spree of nightmares that seem very vivid and I tend to be extremely cranky even when I do get sleep because I dream 3-4 times a night. So, sometimes, if dreams seem really real you can think about them at random throughout the day which can become bothersome.

Most dreams are not logical but they can give insight on the things going on in your psyche. It all depends on the person really and their circumstances.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff