Welcome to Gaia! ::

My sister has a bit fo a problem. She hangs around with the wrong crew. I try my best to tell her to hang with other people, but it doesn't work. Yesterday, she came into the house, drunk. for one thing, she's only 14. for another, drunk at any age, she's my sister. also, earlier today, at like 10 AM-ish, I walked into her room to ask where the phone was, and she was in bed having sex with a guy! I kicked him out, cuz my parent's weren't home all this weekend, and not Monday either, so I have to act like the parent. She pulled the whole "oh, I love him though" s**t on me, but I said no. They didn't even use a damn condom! Later, around 5-ish, she had the nerve to end up having sex with ANOTHER guy! But, not even in her own bed, that would be too sketchy.. she had sex with them in MY ROOM! this just contrdicts the whole first excuse, so she used a "don't tell mom!" thing..

what should I do?
PLEASE READ MY OTHER POSTS IN LATER PAGES, I EXPLAIN MORE
If I were you I'd tell your mom... I wouldn't want anyone but me and my b/f having sex in my bed, thats just gross... if she doens't want to respect your space, then sqeal like a pig.
You should tell your Mom
What do you think you should do? If I were you, I would tell my parents. It is a definite plus.
Tell your mom and tell your sister that something has to be wrong with her and even if they did use a condom there is always the chance that she will get pregnant or get STDs or something. I would tell her that she is way to young to have sex and that she is still a child. How about she sleeps alone.
Tell your parents, but be mature about it.
She needs a lecturing, I suggest you put her in a chair and have a long talk with her. If she as a boy I'd suggest an a** kicking, but since she's a girl, that wouldn't do any good stare .
eek ...............*agrees with others* *nods*
meh, but I don't really want to talk to them, cuz I'll be in bigger trouble cuz I was sposed to be looking after her
Blackmail her to get her to do stuff for you.
you need to have a talk with your sister about respecting her body and using a condom.
Tell your mother about what she's doing. I don't think they'll blame you since its her fault she's being silly with her body.
~Kihou-chan
tell mom dude and show her pictures of STD case, lots of pictures
dont tell your parents coz YOU ARE the one whos gonna be a bigger problem.
the best you can do is what DartVizzle said about lecturing. talk to her. and explain to her what sex is really about. she's still a kid and your supposed to be a role model. be with her all the time, if she goes outside go with her, dont let her out of your sight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff