Welcome to Gaia! ::

My boyfriend used to drink a lot. He's told me about a lot of times when he's been drunk with his friends. Now his friend came over and they have been going out lately. All the things that he had thought about doing before, he's thinking about them again. for example, he didnt want to enlist in the army ever since i was with him but now he's thinking about it again ever since he's been hanging out with his friend again. the other day he was depressed and wanted to go to a pub alone and that's something he usually does with his friend. I want to let him hang out with his friend becaues they were friends before i came into the picture, but at the same time im worried.

He also told me before that if he were drunk he would most likely cheat on me. if he cheats on me i dont know how ill forgive him.

I know only half of this has to do with what im saying but before he had a dream about something he shouldnt ask me because things between us were going to change and did happen. Now, ive been thinking of leaving him and he had a dream last night that i was going to leave him and i told him why in the dream but he cant remember that part.

what do you guys think of this?
maybe you two are not right for eachother but thats my opion...Dreams do have meanings
RockerChick69
maybe you two are not right for eachother but thats my opion...Dreams do have meanings

yea, i even dreamed i was with another guy once during my relationship.
I think that if your boyfriend is always drunk and saying he's probably going to cheat on you, then this alone is a HUGE red flag. If your boyfriend can't even pay you the respect of staying sober, then how can you trust him to be loyal to you and put your relationship first?

I'd call off the relationship. Even if he agrees to shape up, I don't see this going anywhere. It's important to pick a man of good character and strong morals who will respect you, because once the relationship starts getting serious you will want to please him even more than you do now. He will become your leader. It's a woman's nature to be this way. Personally, I wouldn't want a cheating drunkard as my leader. >.<
Maybe you should try talking to him, and let him know that his behavior has changed while he is around his friend. Let him know that it bugs you (or how it affects you) and then on the cheating thing, I wouldn't stand for it. But first try talking to him and see where it goes from there.
I think you should address this situation seriously and realistically. If he is drunk all the time that is not good for either of you. And if he says that he can't control himself when he's drunk and might cheat on you then you should not continue this relationship. Both people have to respect and love each other in order for it to work and he clearly doesn't feel responsible enough to quit drinking so that nothing bad would happen.

I think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel and if he doesn't make an attempt to change then you should leave him.
dump the drunk b*****d.

He's already drinking. That leads to, well other things. (rape (he will rape you even though you guys are going out), cheating, and a whole bunch of other arrays)

Like the many who said this before me. If the guy can't respect you enough to stop drinking when it obviously disturbs you and is dreaming things like that then you know where you stand. No where near the bottle of alcohol.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
This might sounds extreme, but here is what I suggest: Discontinue the relationship until he promises to get himself straightened-out and also gives his word that no cheating will take place. If he is keeping you in a constant state of worry over this with his habits and behavior, then you need to do what is best for yourself for once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff