Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, I told no a boy in some of my classes because he kept calling me all these names and saying crap about me. I wrote out an incident report, do you think he might try to bother me even more ?
You're a p***y.

Do you mean a harassment form? I was making fun of two girls for being emo and they threatened me with that. Apparantly the district does an investigation.

You suck.

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
That remains to be seen, but you have already done the right thing. If he harasses you again, simply report him again. Enough reports will get him into more trouble if he tries to be persistant.
Sensedog
That remains to be seen, but you have already done the right thing. If he harasses you again, simply report him again. Enough reports will get him into more trouble if he tries to be persistant.
I agree
if he tries to bother you more kick his a** or get someone else to kick is a** and dont listen to that longitude dude or whatever, hes the p***y not you
Ignore him. If he doesnt stop then report him agian. Eventually the a** hole will get it through his head to stop messing with you.
alright, I feel for you. I got made fun off and get made fun of alot. thing is, I feel the best thing to do is sass back. unfortunately I cannot think off good comebacks in the heat of the moment (usually because their insults are so stupid something like " you're gay" or something really stupid like that). Ignore him and if that doesn't work, tell someone. but I would recommend trying to find some comebacks and show these lame A$$ insulting kids what's for. usually if you step up, they step down!
Longitude
You're a p***y.

Do you mean a harassment form? I was making fun of two girls for being emo and they threatened me with that. Apparantly the district does an investigation.

You suck.

Well, do you know how you avoid that? Don't do it. But then what would you have to complain about?
samuraifreak
Ok, I told no a boy in some of my classes because he kept calling me all these names and saying crap about me. I wrote out an incident report, do you think he might try to bother me even more ?
you fruit, of course he will, you're crying like a girl.. you pansy, go back to your gay lover
Filling out a report may cause a backlash and he may become even harsher towards you if he finds out you did. But I still think you did the right thing because now adults and authority figures in the school can be on the look-out for this. This is always a tough situation and, as a teacher, I want to think students will report when they are being harassed but I know this is rarely the case. At least others in the school know what's going on and may be able to stop it.
The same thing happened to me and I did the same thing. I reported him. The dean made him apologize or get suspended. He still kept doing it. He'd say I was gay, make up these mean(well, a few were kinda' funny but not at the time) nicknames, say all this crap to and about me. I'd yell at him to stop, I left the band room in tears once or twice. After a while I realized, the only reason people bug you is to see you get mad or upset. It pleases them when you do, so don't please them. Don't get mad or upset and who knows, you may eventually end up being friends with the guy. I am. Another of the guys(there were three but the one I reported was the main one) got me so mad at a band competition it put me in tears then the kid I reported stood up for me. We're okay friends now because I realized when he was teasing me, he didn't mean it and I was just taking it too personally. He really didn't mean to hurt my feelings or make me mad. It's just who he is. So think about it. Is what the guy picking on you saying what he's saying just to mess around or is he really trying to be mean??
LeapordStar
The same thing happened to me and I did the same thing. I reported him. The dean made him apologize or get suspended. He still kept doing it. He'd say I was gay, make up these mean(well, a few were kinda' funny but not at the time) nicknames, say all this crap to and about me. I'd yell at him to stop, I left the band room in tears once or twice. After a while I realized, the only reason people bug you is to see you get mad or upset. It pleases them when you do, so don't please them. Don't get mad or upset and who knows, you may eventually end up being friends with the guy. I am. Another of the guys(there were three but the one I reported was the main one) got me so mad at a band competition it put me in tears then the kid I reported stood up for me. We're okay friends now because I realized when he was teasing me, he didn't mean it and I was just taking it too personally. He really didn't mean to hurt my feelings or make me mad. It's just who he is. So think about it. Is what the guy picking on you saying what he's saying just to mess around or is he really trying to be mean??
He's saying it to be mean, he hates me.
samuraifreak
LeapordStar
He's saying it to be mean, he hates me.

Then lets just wait and see what the effects of the report are. It might get him to stop it might not. But the best thing to do is just ignore him. Don't react to nything he says until you get home and can put his face on a pillow and punch the "living" daylights out of it. Just don't hit him, you'll be the one in trouble then. ^_~
I say stand up to him, but you have to backit up or he wont care. i mean if you cant look intimidating try a difrent aproch. and listen to the chiks ther smarter tnan dudes
yeah probably. Theyll actually probably pick on you more now, sorry but thats the way it was at my schoole so who knows maybe your school is different

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff