Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Let it go. She's going to meet jerks like him all the time. It's not that big of a deal anyway. o.O She's better off without him now, right?

((OMGWTFBBQ, I live! xd ))
Well... she's having a hard time with it. I also have an issue with keeping in my anger.

Errr, alright then. Is your group what you would consider a "popular" group? Is the other group? I'm trying to get a better feel for the situation, but I still say you should just forget about it, no confrontation with him or anything like that.
We're quite the opposite. We're a gang of outcasts. I'm used to confrontation, but I'm not sure... And you guys need to read my siggy.

*shakes head* Nope, I don't think it's worth it. Chances are, your friend was attracted to the guy because of his looks, and that's all. If the two are polar opposites, a relationship might not have worked out anyway.
She knew him when she was younger. Then she said she had actually been his friend. I'm so confused.

If you're confused, then you're best off not getting involved, even if she's your closest friend. Offer her advice, but do not get physically involved.
Maybe if I just died I wouldn't have this problem.

No. Please no. We don't need another suicide thread. stare
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Shadow Lycantre
Shiruberu
Let it go. She's going to meet jerks like him all the time. It's not that big of a deal anyway. o.O She's better off without him now, right?

((OMGWTFBBQ, I live! xd ))
Well... she's having a hard time with it. I also have an issue with keeping in my anger.

Errr, alright then. Is your group what you would consider a "popular" group? Is the other group? I'm trying to get a better feel for the situation, but I still say you should just forget about it, no confrontation with him or anything like that.
We're quite the opposite. We're a gang of outcasts. I'm used to confrontation, but I'm not sure... And you guys need to read my siggy.

*shakes head* Nope, I don't think it's worth it. Chances are, your friend was attracted to the guy because of his looks, and that's all. If the two are polar opposites, a relationship might not have worked out anyway.
She knew him when she was younger. Then she said she had actually been his friend. I'm so confused.

If you're confused, then you're best off not getting involved, even if she's your closest friend. Offer her advice, but do not get physically involved.
Maybe if I just died I wouldn't have this problem.

No. Please no. We don't need another suicide thread. stare
I was already suicidal. I am just so unorganized. I am beginning to wonder if it matters. Maybe I should try to attack while he's alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff