9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
paIe pasteI
I cant get over this boy. Its been a year
I didn't even date him. Yet im struggling to get over him
I'm so pathetic lol

It happens to the best of us. I had the same problem once. I liked this guy and I made it known to him, but he kept blowing me off telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship. One day I got online to find out he was dating someone and I was heartbroken. Like you we hadn't even dated, but I was hung up on him for a long time. I eventually got over it and thought his loss. It just dawned on me one day. Maybe counselling will help, but you may just need more time.
[S]ilver[R]ose
paIe pasteI
I cant get over this boy. Its been a year
I didn't even date him. Yet im struggling to get over him
I'm so pathetic lol

It happens to the best of us. I had the same problem once. I liked this guy and I made it known to him, but he kept blowing me off telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship. One day I got online to find out he was dating someone and I was heartbroken. Like you we hadn't even dated, but I was hung up on him for a long time. I eventually got over it and thought his loss. It just dawned on me one day. Maybe counselling will help, but you may just need more time.
he meant a lot to me. Should I talk to him??I actually dont even know where to get counselling and I dont even have the money. Im 15

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
paIe pasteI

Whatever you do, do not talk to him. It will only make things worst, trust me on this. You're only 15, you have your whole life ahead of you. Just give it time. You will get over him trust me.
[S]ilver[R]ose
paIe pasteI

Whatever you do, do not talk to him. It will only make things worst, trust me on this. You're only 15, you have your whole life ahead of you. Just give it time. You will get over him trust me.
you know I think it made it even more difficult to get over him because he kept on messaging me and wouldnt leave me alone sometimes. Even though I told him to leave me alone. Its really difficult. Esepcially when everyones abandoned me.

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
paIe pasteI

Well to get more info on the situation, is he seeing someone? Are you interested in dating him? Did you say you wanted to date him and he said no? If I have more info I could help a little more.
[S]ilver[R]ose
ok I'll explain what happened (his name is abel)
so basically he said he liked me and I did not know how I was feeling, especially when he told me he had feelings for me a week after I broke up with my ex (matt). Abel knew that yet he still didnt give me time to just think about it. He basically said to me tell me you feel the same or we aren't friends anymore. So I was kinda in a lot of pressure. He didnt give me enough time to answer him. So I just said no. After like 2months I answered him saying yes (as we were no longer friends). He said thst he loved me still. But he was kinda edgey, I knew somethig was up but didnt bother asking him. So then I talk to his bestfriend and he tells me that abel has a gf and they also had a pregnancy scare. So I told abel about this and he said. Yhhh..I was going to tell you and I just replying saying yh w.e ******** you. He got mad at his bestfriend for tellig me. But idk if he's still with his gf. I really miss him. He's all I think about.

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
paIe pasteI

With all of that in mind, it sounds like he is just looking for booty and will say anything to get it. I know it is easier said than done, but you really need to just ignore him and try and get over him. It will take some time, but it will happen. Distract yourself with books, video games, friends, chatting online, going on family outings, anything that interests you to get your mind off of him and move on. I hope I've helped in some way. If you ever need someone to talk to my PM is always open. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff