Welcome to Gaia! ::

So here is whats going on. My question is what would you do?
When i was four my cousin raped me and my sisters, he was probably about 15 at the time. I'm 23 and i just got a friend request from him on facebook. I'm not sure what i want to do.

ll Piko ll's Waifu

Vampiric Phantom

Call the cops?
Seriously...
I don't really want to call the cops. Its not something i want to drag out.
unless you want to get raped again

avoid
You could confront him and tell him how it makes you feel, or you could ignore him all together.
It's up to you, really. 3nodding

If you feel like you should do something about it, then do it.
Though, since you said you didn't want to drag it out, I think that not adding him and sending him a message would do to get the point across. xD
No need to reply after, if Facebook is how you'd like to do it.

However, if you choose not to confront him, that's okay too.
No one's going to make you and you don't have to if you don't want to.
I really want to yell at him on fb. let everybody know what he did to me instead of covering it up like a dirty little secret. My parents didn't even call the cops.
If you feel that's what you should do, then do it.
Looking at the situation, he no doubtingly deserves it.

Again, it's up to you. If you feel like you should, then do it.
The way you feel isn't your fault.
You don't confront him in public. If you can't prove he raped you and he hasn't been convicted, then YOU will be committing libel by posting what he would say is a lie intended to destroy his reputation. Unless you want to spend the rest of your life working to pay him back for that, I'd suggest you be quiet.
he is married and has children and i don't really want to ruin their lives. I think the best thing would be to privately message him. I guess i'm just trying to muster up the guts.
Haha. Yeahhh... sweatdrop
Okay, definitely don't listen to me when I tell you it's okay to be reckless.

But yeah, PM is good.

Animal Lover

I would honestly ignore him. Reject his request and avoid him altogether. Don't contact him at all- that'll only lead to bad things.

Dapper Informer

No, just no.

There's no reason for you to talk with him in hopes of getting closure or just making him feel like an a** for what he did. It's probably not going to make him feel any differently or get an apology for him.. And even if he did, what good would it do? None, his words aren't going to change what he did.

So ignore the friends request and whatever else he might of sent you.
MarmeeXnoir
No.

Don't reply and save it.

And inform the police, because if you pressed charges then, he isn't suppose to be coming into contact with you now. It breaks the rules of his parole if he was released... And just like he isn't suppose to contact you, you're not suppose to have any contact with him.

My parents didn't press charges

Dapper Informer

Kuro Tori
MarmeeXnoir
No.

Don't reply and save it.

And inform the police, because if you pressed charges then, he isn't suppose to be coming into contact with you now. It breaks the rules of his parole if he was released... And just like he isn't suppose to contact you, you're not suppose to have any contact with him.

My parents didn't press charges

I just saw that.

Read the edit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out