Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, my friend and I were planning to go to an anime convention basically tomorrow. But we've been planning this for a few months and I kind of came up with different scenarios of what's going to happen for instance like I got out of school earlier then he did. He got out basically today, so I was willing to wait later so that he can be able to come down here. I live 3 hours away from him and then we needed to take a 6-9 hour drive to Texas.

Things that were suppose to get done yesterday got delayed and I had to wait until later today to drive down to Texas. Now, my mom called his mom to see if it's alright if he can still come. Well his mom didn't call my mom back but he messaged me saying he had these LAN parties to go to. Now, I got pissed. I felt like I got kicked in the gut. He usually goes to LAN parties like every weekend and the con comes around once a year. Hell, I haven't seen him since March.

So, I'm just extremely upset and want to yell at him. I dunno if I am being a total b***h for feeling like this. Right now I'm pissed and confused as hell.
This might sound confusing so ask me to clarify anything.
Considering you spent the day driving down to Texas, he not only canceled out on you at the last minute, but canceled out after you had driven down there to meet him, yeah, I would say you have an excuse ofr being upset. He should have at least told you before you left.
I understand where you're coming from...just tell him how you feel but without the bitching 3nodding be rational, and just tell him that you think its unreasonable and you feel let down, or whatever, without the extra emotional bullshit. This way, he can't b***h back at you for being rude or whatever 3nodding
Eh...I might do that. It's just that I will be out and about in Dallas. And he's usually away. So, I dunno when I will talk to him. Half the times I want to talk to him seriously about something we are either around friends or I'm very shy to bring it up. redface

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
You have a right to feel angry about this situation. If anything, make sure he knows how you feel about it when you have the chance to speak to him again, and don't simply allow him to shrug it off.
that's no fun at all...he should've let you know about that. that's crap.
Thanks for the advce! Hopefully I will get a chance to talk to him either by phone (most likely not) or AIM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff