Welcome to Gaia! ::

IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME ME, PLEASE LEAVE

My mother. I swear, I could say I hate her right now and mean it. I'm on the verge of tears with frustration. She's so annoying and disgusting. She is always holding her crotchal region when she walks, she complains constantly, and she has "insomnia." She'll stay up and fall asleep on the couch and then moan and groan when she wakes up. My sister and I tell her to go to bed, but nope, always the couch. She doesn't trust my sister or myself, both of us quite responsible. She also says everything she's thinking or doing, as well as talks to the television. I hate that. Then when my sister or myself make the smallest sound, she gets all mad at us. I just don't know what to do. She's always telling us if we feel a certain way, say it, and when we do she gets pissed off. Last time I got swatted. I really want to live with my dad, but the custody arrangements wont allow it. I'm gonna talk to my dad about her on Sunday when I see him. I think she's a bad mother.

Please, can anyone give me advice on how to cope with this incessant obnoxious behavior of hers without pulling out my hair or screaming!

EDIT: I should probably state the custody arrangements for my parents. My sister and I are at one house one week and the other house the next.
Tell you mother how you feel about her actions (AHHHHH! IT'S BEEN SAID TOO MUCH!). And if that doesn't work, tell your Dad. Do what feels right, but think ahead two steps.
That's a quiet hard situation, I would try to stay away from home a lot. If she keeps on talking about the things she does, try to ignore it? And if she sleeps on the couch, it's her own responsibility, you cant take care of her, she is your mother not you hers. How old are you by the way? Maybe you can leave home soon?
depending on your age you can go to the courts and say that you would prefer to live with your father instead of your mother.

and also you might wanna suggest that your mom needs psychological help. or at least help with the insomnia.

but I suggest saying that to your father
I'm 15 and my sister's 13. We're very responsible for our ages, as I previously stated. I can't wait to see my dad Sunday...
Try staying with your father and see if your mom even notices that you're gone.
Just bear with it. You'll be 18 soon enough and can move.
KB_Lachance
IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME ME, PLEASE LEAVE

My mother. I swear, I could say I hate her right now and mean it. I'm on the verge of tears with frustration. She's so annoying and disgusting. She is always holding her crotchal region when she walks, she complains constantly, and she has "insomnia." She'll stay up and fall asleep on the couch and then moan and groan when she wakes up. My sister and I tell her to go to bed, but nope, always the couch. She doesn't trust my sister or myself, both of us quite responsible. She also says everything she's thinking or doing, as well as talks to the television. I hate that. Then when my sister or myself make the smallest sound, she gets all mad at us. I just don't know what to do. She's always telling us if we feel a certain way, say it, and when we do she gets pissed off. Last time I got swatted. I really want to live with my dad, but the custody arrangements wont allow it. I'm gonna talk to my dad about her on Sunday when I see him. I think she's a bad mother.

Please, can anyone give me advice on how to cope with this incessant obnoxious behavior of hers without pulling out my hair or screaming!

EDIT: I should probably state the custody arrangements for my parents. My sister and I are at one house one week and the other house the next.

Guess what my sister did when she didn't wanna live with her mom? Said she would run away if she had to stay with her... Say that, it might seem mean but its the best for you and your sister with a mom like that ... Sorry if I sound mean but I totally agree with you on the hating your mom thing, my mom's kinda the same way except it's more psycologial and she flips out a lot ... But get away from your mom if you can
Well, my sister did that once and got in so much trouble and I just found out that I'm not going to my dad's until Monday... The best I can do really now is be on the computer with my headphones on or stay in my room. It'd be easy enough to run away as my screen is broken.. I could just take the bus to my dads... I just don't know. gonk

I am seriously talking with my dad about staying at his house a lengthy amount of time.
Tell your Dad. >.> Ur mom sounds nuts. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces