Welcome to Gaia! ::

I fancied this boy for ages and ages and ages. I told my friend and she saw him and she was going he's so fit he's buff. I told her he's a really kind person and I didnt go for looks. The next day we met him at mcdonalds. I went to the toilet because I was busting and when i came back she was all over him. I wanted to go out with him and knew I wanted to date him. After eating he went home with his friend. Me and my friend was on the bus on the way home and I told her I was going to text him and ask him out. She asked to look at my phone and I said yeah no problem and handed her my phone. After about 2 minutes she handed me my phone. I thought it was wierd. Then she hid her phone and started texting. I asked her who she was texting and she hid her phone and said non of your business. That night I plucked up the courage and asked him out. He said no because I am the biggest slut he knew. I asked him why he thought this and he said your best friend told me. I looked on her phone the next day and she had sent him messages saying I was a slut and she fancied him. She even asked him out and he said yes. We had a fall out and now she keeps saying sorry. I dont know whether I can trust her anymore. sad She knew I liked him and took him sad
Why let a boy ruin a friendship? Yeah, she was kind of a b***h. It's sad that she hasn't matured. But is it work destroying your friendship?
No you should not. That is absolutly horrible. You can have better friends.

Sparkly Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That is no way for a friend to behave just so she got a boyfriend. Friends do not do that. If she knew that you wanted to go out with him and that you was going to text him then she obviously did it for spite. Friends like that arent worth the time of day, in my view.
Ask her why she did it. And forget about that guy. He's no good if he believes all that bullshit your friend told him. If I were you and I took her back, I'd be more wary of telling her things.
sexy_bitch_04
I fancied this boy for ages and ages and ages. I told my friend and she saw him and she was going he's so fit he's buff. I told her he's a really kind person and I didnt go for looks. The next day we met him at mcdonalds. I went to the toilet because I was busting and when i came back she was all over him. I wanted to go out with him and knew I wanted to date him. After eating he went home with his friend. Me and my friend was on the bus on the way home and I told her I was going to text him and ask him out. She asked to look at my phone and I said yeah no problem and handed her my phone. After about 2 minutes she handed me my phone. I thought it was wierd. Then she hid her phone and started texting. I asked her who she was texting and she hid her phone and said non of your business. That night I plucked up the courage and asked him out. He said no because I am the biggest slut he knew. I asked him why he thought this and he said your best friend told me. I looked on her phone the next day and she had sent him messages saying I was a slut and she fancied him. She even asked him out and he said yes. We had a fall out and now she keeps saying sorry. I dont know whether I can trust her anymore. sad She knew I liked him and took him sad

You shouldn't. If she was that much of a b***h, break off your friendship with her. And he's an a** for actually believing that snake mad .
Valiene
No you should not. That is absolutly horrible. You can have better friends.

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces