Welcome to Gaia! ::

MageMaricK
just cause ur all old hags you think that ur better than others how old were you when u had sex? if ever have? maybe its the fact that no man in his rite mind would want to date you cause your naurotic egg head?? who knows?
youre acting like a real noob stare
I think you should wait for sex. Sex is something that you share with that you love. But, you should wait to have sex until you're mature enough and absolutely sure, no doubts. I'm 18 and still a virgin, because I want to do it with someone I want to be with.
how am i acting like a noob im not noob but how am i acting like one..most people judge people on their age and not what they have to say so im just saying what i feel i have to say
Think about sex all you want. Hell, masturbate if you're comfortable with it and if it's not against your moral values. But thinking about sex and acting upon your thoughts are two different things, and much caution should be taken with the latter.
MageMaricK
how am i acting like a noob im not noob but how am i acting like one..most people judge people on their age and not what they have to say so im just saying what i feel i have to say
yeah but youre insulting people for no reason
when people insult me its ok but when all you rich folk get together and some one dosent agree with you its wrong thats nice
sorry im getting off topic, anyway, (to person asking for advice) just wait until you meet that right person(like me xp ninja )
MageMaricK you lack grammar.
no really? i just feel like wastin my time on people i dont like or know..im not gonna type in full edicit for you people
MageMaricK
when people insult me its ok but when all you rich folk get together and some one dosent agree with you its wrong thats nice
youre calling us"old hags" and "naurodic egg heads". how is that not insulting us?
Being curious about how sex will feel is not a good reason to have sex at a young age. You have the rest of your life to find out what it feels like; if you're young, you're just going to end up getting hurt (emotionally) if you become sexually active. There are a lot of risks to becoming sexually active, physical, emotional, and metal risks; it's better to wait until you're with someone you really love, and you're sure loves you.
samui_blood
MageMaricK you lack grammar.
And common sense...
MageMaricK
no really? i just feel like wastin my time on people i dont like or know..im not gonna type in full edicit for you people
thats what they ALL say. im really serious, they all say that
MageMaricK

If you feel like you're wasting your time, stop responding. You aren't helping anything, anyway, and helping is what this forum is for.
and u talk about me insulting people all you just insulted me therfore no one here is actually more mature than the other stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff